• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Surveillance of the people...

Started by mraaron, January 09, 2007, 02:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mraaron

This was a photo someone sent to me....London is one of
the top cities in the world incorporating cameras in a big brother network.
It didnt stop the 7-11 terrorist attacks, did it?

Click the pic for a larger image....spooky.

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

Ring them up and ask them how it feels to be a valuable part of the police state.

Lloyd Danforth

aries

aries

Actually, I want one of those british posters, those tax dollars are buying much nicer designs than Orwell had imagined.

Tyler Stearns

They've gone beyond the point of hiding any associations between their government and Orwell's 1984 government.  It's sad they can become that brazen.

toowm

joeyforpresident

Vote Tyler Stearns

I posted this on another thread...

...When I was campaigning at a polling place last November, I was hanging out with a sheriff and we got talking about freedom/liberty/big brother/big government/invasion of privacy/etc.  Anyway, he told me that he doesn't own or personally use a cell phone or computer/internet or speedpass because he doesn't want "big brother" to know what he's saying/doing and where he is.  Shocked me....here he is a sheriff and he's expressing to me his worries about government infiltrating our personal lives.

anthonybpugh

Damn, all that needs is a hammer and sickle and it would be complete.

Quote from: toowm on January 09, 2007, 10:43 AM NHFT
From Maryland MARC commuter rail:

Atlas

error

Quote from: malevil on January 09, 2007, 12:45 PM NHFT

...When I was campaigning at a polling place last November, I was hanging out with a sheriff and we got talking about freedom/liberty/big brother/big government/invasion of privacy/etc.  Anyway, he told me that he doesn't own or personally use a cell phone or computer/internet or speedpass because he doesn't want "big brother" to know what he's saying/doing and where he is.  Shocked me....here he is a sheriff and he's expressing to me his worries about government infiltrating our personal lives.

If you actually get familiar enough with the technology, you can run rings around any attempted surveillance thereof.

Except for E-ZPass. Pay cash. There's only ever been one anonymous in-car road tolling system ever set up in the whole country, that I know of, and I think it's since been replaced with one that isn't anonymous at all.

David

Is it just me, or do the various posters seem eerily similar in design?  You are right on, a hammer and sickle would be a familiar touch. 

Vote Tyler Stearns

Quote from: error on January 09, 2007, 01:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: malevil on January 09, 2007, 12:45 PM NHFT

If you actually get familiar enough with the technology, you can run rings around any attempted surveillance thereof.

Except for E-ZPass. Pay cash. There's only ever been one anonymous in-car road tolling system ever set up in the whole country, that I know of, and I think it's since been replaced with one that isn't anonymous at all.

...and if one is not familiar with technology, what does one do ???

error

Quote from: malevil on January 09, 2007, 01:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on January 09, 2007, 01:26 PM NHFT

...and if one is not familiar with technology, what does one do ???

You get help from someone who is. ;D