New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Next PLN Meeting  (Read 3512 times)

Tyler Stearns

• Mischievous
    • Blog
Next PLN Meeting
« on: January 10, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT »

Hi all:

I would be willing to host and plan the next Plymouth Liberty Network meeting.  I just want to know when a good time for everyone is.  Saturday nights are the best for me. 

I was planning on either having a "liberty movie night" or having the meeting at a restaurant in Campton that has lots of space (and free WiFi!).

Any other suggestions are welcome.

eques

Re: Next PLN Meeting
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 08:10 PM NHFT »

Excellent!

I'll think about it; maybe I'll come up with something.

Vote Tyler Stearns

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 09:04 AM NHFT »

How about Saturday Jan. 20, 5:30?

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 02:29 PM NHFT »

I'll check with Rick about the time and date and let you know soon.  What is free WiFi!?  I have a nasty cold right now, figures I quit smoking and now I'm sick! :-\

Tyler Stearns

• Mischievous
    • Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 02:36 PM NHFT »

I'll check with Rick about the time and date and let you know soon.  What is free WiFi!?  I have a nasty cold right now, figures I quit smoking and now I'm sick! :-\

WiFi - Free wireless internet for people with laptops and things to share.

If we decided with the movie night then I have some good movies: Waco - The Rules of Engagement, Michael & Me (national gun control), Innocents Betrayed (global gun control), Stupid in America (about the failure of American schools) and maybe a few other good ones.  Lorraine, you have Freedom to Fascism correct?

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 03:04 PM NHFT »

Yes, I have Freedom to Fascism and will bring it if you want me to.  I have some other ones too, they may still be packed up but I can look if you want.  I'd like to watch the Waco one you have too. 

Vote Tyler Stearns

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 04:00 PM NHFT »

Let's do the movie night this next meeting (for those that want to watch).  I'll make chili, enchiladas, stuff like that.  Next time we can head to the cafe.  Whaddya think?

Vote Tyler Stearns

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 04:01 PM NHFT »

Sorry to hear you're sick Rainey...+1 for you to help you feel better.  I've had "the cold" and my daughter has had "the stomach flu."  Yuck.

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 04:08 PM NHFT »

Sorry to hear you're sick Rainey...+1 for you to help you feel better.  I've had "the cold" and my daughter has had "the stomach flu."  Yuck.

Thanks!  I think movie night sounds great. I'll check with Rick on the date and time and if we can come just let me know what I can bring. :)

Jason Rand

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 10:54 AM NHFT »

Movie night sounds good.  Jan 20th works for me too.

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 12:44 PM NHFT »

January 20th is good for us, can you email directions or call me if you still have my number?   :)

Jason Rand

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 12:07 PM NHFT »

I just emailed the directions (sent to me by malevil) to everyone I know of, including you, raineyrocks.  See you there!

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 12:25 PM NHFT »

I just emailed the directions (sent to me by malevil) to everyone I know of, including you, raineyrocks.  See you there!

Hi Jason,
I just read the directions but did not see a time to show up, do you know? Thanks! :)

Jason Rand

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 02:33 PM NHFT »

No, I didn't see a time either.  I'll post here and email the time as soon as I hear.

Tyler Stearns

• Mischievous
    • Blog
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 02:56 PM NHFT »

Sorry!  I was in a hurry when I typed it up and forgot to put in the time.  I think 5 o'clock PM would be a good starting point so we can eat something and maybe watch a movie or two.

Rainey and anyone else that is coming feel free to bring movies or anything else.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up