• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Next PLN Meeting

Started by Tyler Stearns, January 10, 2007, 06:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Stearns

Hi all:

I would be willing to host and plan the next Plymouth Liberty Network meeting.  I just want to know when a good time for everyone is.  Saturday nights are the best for me. 

I was planning on either having a "liberty movie night" or having the meeting at a restaurant in Campton that has lots of space (and free WiFi!).

Any other suggestions are welcome.

eques

Excellent!

I'll think about it; maybe I'll come up with something.

Vote Tyler Stearns

How about Saturday Jan. 20, 5:30?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: malevil on January 11, 2007, 08:04 AM NHFT

I'll check with Rick about the time and date and let you know soon.  What is free WiFi!?  I have a nasty cold right now, figures I quit smoking and now I'm sick! :-\

Tyler Stearns

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 12, 2007, 01:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: malevil on January 11, 2007, 08:04 AM NHFT

I'll check with Rick about the time and date and let you know soon.  What is free WiFi!?  I have a nasty cold right now, figures I quit smoking and now I'm sick! :-\

WiFi - Free wireless internet for people with laptops and things to share.

If we decided with the movie night then I have some good movies: Waco - The Rules of Engagement, Michael & Me (national gun control), Innocents Betrayed (global gun control), Stupid in America (about the failure of American schools) and maybe a few other good ones.  Lorraine, you have Freedom to Fascism correct?

Raineyrocks

Yes, I have Freedom to Fascism and will bring it if you want me to.  I have some other ones too, they may still be packed up but I can look if you want.  I'd like to watch the Waco one you have too. 

Vote Tyler Stearns

Let's do the movie night this next meeting (for those that want to watch).  I'll make chili, enchiladas, stuff like that.  Next time we can head to the cafe.  Whaddya think?

Vote Tyler Stearns

Sorry to hear you're sick Rainey...+1 for you to help you feel better.  I've had "the cold" and my daughter has had "the stomach flu."  Yuck.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: malevil on January 12, 2007, 03:01 PM NHFT
Sorry to hear you're sick Rainey...+1 for you to help you feel better.  I've had "the cold" and my daughter has had "the stomach flu."  Yuck.

Thanks!  I think movie night sounds great. I'll check with Rick on the date and time and if we can come just let me know what I can bring. :)

Jason Rand

Movie night sounds good.  Jan 20th works for me too.

Raineyrocks

January 20th is good for us, can you email directions or call me if you still have my number?   :)

Jason Rand

I just emailed the directions (sent to me by malevil) to everyone I know of, including you, raineyrocks.  See you there!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jason Rand on January 18, 2007, 11:07 AM NHFT
I just emailed the directions (sent to me by malevil) to everyone I know of, including you, raineyrocks.  See you there!

Hi Jason,
I just read the directions but did not see a time to show up, do you know? Thanks! :)

Jason Rand

No, I didn't see a time either.  I'll post here and email the time as soon as I hear.

Tyler Stearns

Sorry!  I was in a hurry when I typed it up and forgot to put in the time.  I think 5 o'clock PM would be a good starting point so we can eat something and maybe watch a movie or two.

Rainey and anyone else that is coming feel free to bring movies or anything else.