• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Daily quotes

Started by Kat Kanning, March 23, 2005, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

There was a smiting battle a long time ago with me, Lloyd, Russell, JP.   We racked up a lot of smites!

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

I remember the "I smite thee!" wars.  ;D

Kat Kanning

http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=448.0

Smiting Nooneinportant (JP) - it's still in the top 10 topics.

dead_hobbit

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

BillyC

When one dares to dig beneath the surface of governmental programs to reveal undisclosed purposes, he or she is usually met with charges of being a "paranoid" defender of "conspiracy theories." More often than not, such an accusation silences the questioner, as it is designed to do. I long ago came to the conclusion that those who chastise others for spouting "conspiracy theories" tend to do so because they don?t want the implications of their own schemes revealed to the public. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!," intoned the Wizard of Oz, an admonition designed to intimidate the inquisitive into silence.

by Butler Shaffer
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/shaffer8.html

CNHT

Quote from: BillyC on June 12, 2006, 04:28 PM NHFT
When one dares to dig beneath the surface of governmental programs to reveal undisclosed purposes, he or she is usually met with charges of being a "paranoid" defender of "conspiracy theories." More often than not, such an accusation silences the questioner, as it is designed to do. I long ago came to the conclusion that those who chastise others for spouting "conspiracy theories" tend to do so because they don?t want the implications of their own schemes revealed to the public. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!," intoned the Wizard of Oz, an admonition designed to intimidate the inquisitive into silence.

by Butler Shaffer

Exactly! The Marxists had the art of defamation down pat and in fact had it as a plank on their manifesto to change the world. This is where the American news media follows right along with that.

BillyC

Quote from: CNHT on June 12, 2006, 04:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: BillyC on June 12, 2006, 04:28 PM NHFT

by Butler Shaffer

;)
Exactly! The Marxists had the art of defamation down pat and in fact had it as a plank on their manifesto to change the world. This is where the American news media follows right along with that.

Russell Kanning

Every truly great accomplishment is at first impossible.

CNHT

And it's being used right now on another thread. Keep hearing the lie, don't watch what they do behind the curtain though, since meanwhile worse is being done.

BillyC

"Public apathy is more powerful than public opinion.
There's more of it."

Dr. Jim Boren

Caleb

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -  Samuel Adams (the person, not the beer)

CNHT

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on July 09, 2006, 08:29 PM NHFT
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -  Samuel Adams (the person, not the beer)

Hey you looked so cute in your outfit. :-)  I'm almost done uploading photos.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on July 09, 2006, 08:29 PM NHFT

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible. Voltaire

Caleb

QuoteHey you looked so cute in your outfit. :-)

:blush:  8)