• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Daily quotes

Started by Kat Kanning, March 23, 2005, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

I don't think we are in Kansas anymore Toto.

Dorathy

Kat Kanning

Here's a thought for today:

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere. - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1846), U.S. President, Letter to Abigail Adams, 22 February 1787

Kat Kanning

From Charlie Reese today:  " Politicians have a bad habit of surrounding themselves with bootlickers and fawning little brats with more ambition than brains."

Don't join the ranks of bootlickers and fawning little brats.

Pat K

Can we be bootkickers, with baseball bats?

John

From today's New Hampshire Sunday News:

"The most important thing for you to know is that this government cares about you."  - Andrew Card, chief of staff to President Bush, to McIntosh College graduates.

Pat K

Quote from: John on May 22, 2005, 06:27 AM NHFT

"The most important thing for you to know is that this government cares about you."? - Andrew Card, chief of staff to President Bush, to McIntosh College graduates.

I think I may puke.

Russell Kanning

"The most important thing for you to know is that this government cares about you."? - Andrew Card, chief of staff to President Bush, to McIntosh College graduates.
Isn't that what communist regimes say? Oh yea :-[

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on May 22, 2005, 04:42 AM NHFT

How about bootlickers with pitchforks?

Pat K

Quote from: katdillon on May 22, 2005, 08:16 AM NHFT

O-K with me.

AlanM

Quote from: Pat K on May 22, 2005, 07:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on May 22, 2005, 08:16 AM NHFT

O-K with me.

Or bootlickers with potato forks?  ;)

LiveFreeOrDie

"The most important thing for you to know is that this government cares about you."  - Andrew Card, chief of staff to President Bush, to McIntosh College graduates.

I bet he also promised them he wouldn't c%@# in their mouths, too.

Kat Kanning

ravelkinbow

Remember That a Government Big Enough to Give You Everything You Want is Also Big Enough to Take Away Everything You Have - Davy Crockett

Bow Down Before the One You Serve. You're Going to Get What You Deserve - Trent Reznor

ravelkinbow

It is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government is Wrong - Voltaire

To Oppose Corruption In Government is the Hightest Obligation of Patriotism - G. Edward Griffin

The Strongest Reason for the People to Retain Their Right to Keep and Bear Arms is as a Last Resort to Protect Themselves Against Tyranny in Government - Thomas Jefferson

Democracy is Two Wolves and a Lamb Voting on What to Have for Lunch. Liberty is a Well-Armed Lamb Contesting the Vote - Benjamin Franklin

Michael Fisher

Quote from: ravelkinbow on June 19, 2005, 10:54 AM NHFT
Bow Down Before the One You Serve. You're Going to Get What You Deserve - Trent Reznor

< - - - Trent Reznor

;D