• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Daily quotes

Started by Kat Kanning, March 23, 2005, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

everybody loves money.
that's why they call it money.
                                          - danny devito- other peoples money

Pat K

"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."

Bill Hicks

Becky Thatcher

I love Bill Hicks.  It's a shame he died.  Funny, funny man.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on November 20, 2008, 06:15 AM NHFT
"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."

Bill Hicks

:biglaugh:

I never thought of it like that!  :D

Pat K

"It's interesting to speculate how it developed that in two of the most anti-feminist institutions, the church and the law court, the men are wearing the dresses."

--Flo Kennedy

Pat K

"What's happening in my country is also happening in your country.... You don't even know it, but you're the Indians of the 21st Century, and that's very sad."

~ Russell Means

Russell Kanning

Force always attracts men of low morality.

Russell Kanning

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
Albert Einstein

Russell Kanning

Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.
Albert Einstein

Lloyd Danforth

"Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor." --American Poet Robert Frost (1874-1963)

Friday

"You ever get the feeling that everything in America is completely fucked up. You know that feeling that the whole country is like one inch away from saying 'That's it, forget it.' I mean think about it. Everything is polluted. The environment, the government, the schools you name it."  -- Allan Moyle, from the screenplay for Pump Up the Volume (great movie, if you haven't seen it)

Raineyrocks

(I hope this one wasn't already posted, sorry if it's a repeat)

If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." -

Winston Churchill

Lloyd Danforth

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"
Raym Emanuel

Friday

"I have long argued that we need to reopen Alcatraz to house government criminals, and let tourists on excursion boats in San Francisco Bay pay to chum the water with meat with an expired sell-by date that would otherwise have to be discarded. Save the sharks."
- L. Neil Smith, in a hi-larious blog post about Rahm Emanuel

Friday

"I want peace on earth and goodwill toward men." - Whistler
"We are the United States Government. We don't do that sort of thing." - Abbott
-- from the movie "Sneakers"