• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Daily quotes

Started by Kat Kanning, March 23, 2005, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 12, 2006, 02:53 PM NHFT
"Some days, you just wipe, wipe and wipe, but, your asshole still prints a picture of itself in your shorts!"

Lloyd R. Danforth, 1999

Words of wisdom Lloyd... that's why we need the 'ancients'.
(I'm just happy to have someone older than me)

free55

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?....Well, do ya punk?"

Harry Callahan

free55

"Ooh but I still smell her. Women. What could you say? Who made 'em? God must've been a fucking genius. Hair. That hair's everything you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls and just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips. And when they touched yours it was like that first swallow of wine after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-hah! Big ones, little ones. Nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns, or second-hand Steinways, but what's between them... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing. Pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me son? I'm givin' ya pearls here."

Lt. Col. Frank Slade
Scent of A Woman (1992)

Kat Kanning

So one of your personas is a male chauvanist, and another a femanazi?

free55

"There ought to be limits to freedom!"
  - US presidential candidate Gov. George W. Bush, press conference at the
    Texas State House, May 21, 1999

???

free55

"When censorship really works, you'll never notice."
  - anonymous Internet/Usenet wisdom (also appears as
    "You['ll] never know when censorship works", and
    "If censorship really worked, no one would care.")

free55

"90% of everything is crap."
  - "Sturgeon's Law", Theodore Sturgeon

Note:  Refer to Lloyd's quote below... ;D

Pat McCotter

Quote from: free55 on January 16, 2006, 02:23 PM NHFT
"90% of everything is crap."
? - "Sturgeon's Law", Theodore Sturgeon

Note:? Refer to Lloyd's quote below... ;D

Wow! You know what Lloyd is going to say in the future?

I have my thread sorted with new posts at the end. ;D

Kat Kanning

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.  --Thomas Jefferson

free55

"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose
nothin', it ain't nothin' honey, if it ain't free"

Janis Joplin (singer)
from Me and Bobby Magee

Lloyd Danforth

Kris Kristoferson, singer, actor,poet,songwriter and Rhodes Scholar,  wrote 'Me and Bobby Magee"

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 07, 2006, 07:48 AM NHFT
Kris Kristoferson, singer, actor,poet,songwriter and Rhodes Scholar,  wrote 'Me and Bobby Magee"

And was an Army helicopter pilot, FWIW.

KBCraig

"It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
-- Samuel Adams

Russell Kanning

See .... even Sam Adams liked fires.