• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Daily quotes

Started by Kat Kanning, March 23, 2005, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

NC2NH

A man is none the less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
Lysander Spooner

BillyC

A State of War Only Serves as an Excuse for Domestic Tyranny
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Russell Kanning

One person from Sweden began fasting on July 4 with us and reminded us of one of Gandhi?s sayings: ?One ounce of practice is worth tons of theories."

Caleb

"When we outlaw the federal government, only outlaws will have a federal government."  ;D

Nikiya

"as long as I'm alive I'm gonna live illegal"
-Mobb Deep

Pat K

She spilled BEER on me,  Thats fore play.- unknown

Kat Kanning

At least the alcohol would tend to sterilize....things.

Kat Kanning

There comes a time when a moral man can't obey a law which his conscience tells him is unjust. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

tracysaboe

I'm schizophrenic and so am I.

Tracy

BillyC

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups ;D
unknown

Screw Left and Right; Choose Liberty
unknown

Pat K

Every ambitious would-be empire, clarions it abroad that she is conquering the world to bring it peace, security and freedom, and it is sacrificing her sons only for the most noble and humanitarian purposes. That is a lie; and it is an ancient lie, yet generations still rise and believe it.

Thoreau

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on August 12, 2006, 09:18 PM NHFT
Every ambitious would-be empire, clarions it abroad that she is conquering the world to bring it peace, security and freedom, and it is sacrificing her sons only for the most noble and humanitarian purposes. That is a lie; and it is an ancient lie, yet generations still rise and believe it.

Thoreau

The Central Planets formed the Alliance. Ruled by an interplanetary parliament, the Alliance was a beacon of civilization. The savage outer planets were not so enlightened and refused Alliance control. The war was devastating, but the Alliance's victory over the Independents ensured a safer universe. And now everyone can enjoy the comfort and enlightenment of our civilization.

"Teacher", in the movie Serenity

Pat McCotter

You don't need to watch everyone if everyone believes they are being watched.
Punishment isn't necessary but the inevitability of punishment has to be programmed into the brain.

The character General Kennard Nash in "The Traveler" by John Twelve Hawks
The Evergreen Foundation . Is it a real entity web site or a creation by the author or a reader? :o

Pat K

If you're not a little bit uncomfortable with your position, it isn't radical enough. How can you be too principled? Take the most extreme position you can?you're claiming territory you won't have to fight for later, mostly against your "allies"

L Neil Smith

Kat Kanning

...mostly against your "allies".  Ain't that the truth!