• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Political Party

Started by Russell Kanning, January 03, 2005, 07:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Ok Ok I promise no more talk about a Free State Party  ;D
I just wanted to see how many people I could hook.  :P

AlanM

You hooked me, too, but not in the same way as Kat.  ::)

Russell Kanning

Suckahs  ;D

But now that we started talking about a Free State Party, I like the idea of what we could accomplish with it.

Lloyd Danforth

[size=40PT]DIDN'T HOOK ME!!!![/size]

Russell Kanning

Oh 8)
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 03, 2005, 08:28 PM NHFT
Probably not. The Republicans in NH suck less than most state republican parties and the Libs are more effective than in other states.? It would probably be best to work politically with the Libs and do a LOT of non-political stuff. Another political party would be confusing. Using the name Free State Party would get us lynched by our fellow Porcs.
Lloyd

jcpliberty

Oh no, not gonna get us THIS time!!

JP

Russell Kanning

But you are right Lloyd it could be confusing...why don't we dismantle the old free state project and just use the FSP for the free state party?

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on January 07, 2005, 10:42 AM NHFT
But you are right Lloyd it could be confusing...why don't we dismantle the old free state project and just use the FSP for the free state party?

OH DEAR GOD!

Russell Kanning

Is it time for the BIG HEADLINE JP PARTY?

Rocketman

Russell:

Don't fret.  Next time there's a Free State Party, I'm sure you can be the guest of honor.

Kat Kanning

Actually I've been thinking about running for state rep. in 2006 under the Free State Party.

Pat K

Some were, right now Seth is having heart palapatations.

Quick some one charge the defibulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracysaboe

If we all joined and worked with the NHLP it would be much more effective then it is now.

You guys all need to be gearing up to run for local offices in 2005. Remember odd-numbered years are the underbelly of politics.

Tracy