• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Political Party

Started by Russell Kanning, January 03, 2005, 07:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanHampton

The answer to everything for Americans is to live free of government abuse and enjoy Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

In politics handles and labels are simply venues to mislead. The only political handle I subscribe to is American. I agree with George Washington when he said something like political parties are a bane to the Republic and Liberty. I suggest forget about political parties and concentrate on not ?reelecting? public Officials that dishonor their Oath of Office.

Allan

Kat Kanning

No one is serious about a free state political party. 

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on April 19, 2005, 05:12 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 18, 2005, 05:59 PM NHFT

I'v had all of the answers for a number of years, but, we're not free.

OK, what's the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything?

Plastic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on April 19, 2005, 07:04 AM NHFT
No one is serious about a free state political party.?

This is true.  The FS Party topic is an effort to push poor Seth, over the edge.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 19, 2005, 07:36 AM NHFT
No one is serious about a free state political party.?

This is true.? The FS Party topic is an effort to push poor Seth, over the edge.
I think it is working

SethCohn

Quote from: russellkanning on April 19, 2005, 09:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 19, 2005, 07:36 AM NHFT
No one is serious about a free state political party. 

This is true.  The FS Party topic is an effort to push poor Seth, over the edge.
I think it is working

Is not.

SethCohn

Quote from: president on April 19, 2005, 01:15 PM NHFT
It is also intresting to note that the FSP would admit it wanted to decriminalize drugs and prostitution at that point in time.

"The FSP would admit it wanted".... gee, it's funny, because even amongst 'leadership', we can't agree on too many things if anything, but somehow you think we have a 'party line' on this stuff...  Once again, Mr. "Grafton Fisher" shows he's unable to separate the reality from his conspiracy theories in which we all work together and plot his downfall. 

Some of us want to decriminalize drugs... which drugs?, that's an different argument.  Some of us want to decriminalize prostitution, but which prostitutes?  Well, we disagree on that too, except for Fisher's mom - she's really popular. ::)

davemincin

"The Barry Nolan calls the FSP the Free State Party a few times."

I count once! ;)? Truth is many of the folks involved in our freedom movement weren't even members then.? Truth is, unlike you, we are not perfect, but unlike you we are doing our best to promote freedom! ;)

I got your number pally! 8)? ?Thinking you can split us and divide us.? Hoping the folks are wise enough to know what you are about! ;)

Truth is, our belief in freedom permits even you to run your mouth here, but also understand my thought is you are little more than a thorn in the side of freedom, a
very small thorn at that. :)

Find your feable attempts to divide us most amusing. :)

davemincin

Lalalala! :)  You got it, don't need you for nothing! ;)  Hey folks, you know me! ;D  Have met most of you by first sending a private note out to you.  Hey, I'm me, and who are you? :D

Know that of all the folks I have contacted only one never responded! ???  Want to know who?...you got it el presidentia!  Know I got you Mr or Mrs....depends on who is hiding behind the computer today. ::)

BTW so very please to have not met you! ;D

Expect I will hang with the folks that are real, not the ones who aren't! ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: president on April 19, 2005, 03:01 PM NHFT
[[impression of seth] Moderator, please help me cus I'm a little bitch that can't defend myself. Kick this troll off the forum, or I will cry[/impression of seth]

Hell No! This is getting interesting!  Seth Cohn calling president's mom a who're!

Lloyd Danforth

OK you guys, lets stop making references to people's moms.  Brillo head is in ( Seth Dave?) , but, moms are out.

davemincin

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 19, 2005, 04:35 PM NHFT
OK you guys, lets stop making references to people's moms.? Brillo head is in ( Seth Dave?) , but, moms are out.

Hey Lloyd, never talk about anyones mom.? My reference was the el presidentia...word I get from reliable sourses is you never really know who is talking  because Mr and Mrs share the same secret handle. ::)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: davemincin on April 19, 2005, 04:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 19, 2005, 04:35 PM NHFT
OK you guys, lets stop making references to people's moms.? Brillo head is in ( Seth Dave?) , but, moms are out.

Hey Lloyd, never talk about anyones mom.?

Seth did.

SethCohn

Pat K

WE love Seth even if he is a bit of an uptight priss. ;D