• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Full Slate

Started by Neal Jiutai, January 14, 2007, 10:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Jiutai

Hey guys,

I'd like to make a gift to the cause: I'll register a domain name for the Keene election campaign and renew it until 2010. (Though someone other than me would need to be respsonsible for the hosting and page.)

My preference is for KeeneFullSlate.org, but it could just as well be FullSlateKeene or anything else.

.org or .com? Your call.

Lloyd Danforth

I believe he is talking about using it for the push to get Porcs to run for office in Keene.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 14, 2007, 11:17 PM NHFT
I believe he is talking about using it for the push to get Porcs to run for office in Keene.

One of the points of freekeene.com is to push our candidates.  But the more sites, the merrier.  You should just come to Keene, Neal.  We could use another stellar activist like you around here.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 16, 2007, 09:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 14, 2007, 11:17 PM NHFT

One of the points of freekeene.com is to push our candidates.  But the more sites, the merrier.  You should just come to Keene, Neal.  We could use another stellar activist like you around here.

You can't have Neal too -- He's young and hip and will want to live in the city. A city like Manchester  :headbang:

FTL_Ian

Word is he is looking at Portsmouth.  Keene IS a city... at least until we unincorporate it.   ;D

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 16, 2007, 10:07 PM NHFT
Word is he is looking at Portsmouth.  Keene IS a city... at least until we unincorporate it.   ;D

Alright, if you do that -- I might even move there but please --

"This town of about 22,000 offered a "less stressful lifestyle...But the real bonus...is living in a smaller community where you can make more intimate connections to people...Keene is the type of place where people come together to do things for the community."
http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/community/great_place_to_live.htm

:help:     :icon_puke_l:          :Bolt:

Manchvegas

[attachment deleted by admin]

FTL_Ian

LOL!

Quoting the govt website doesn't do much to exemplify Keene.

Keene is great.  It's big enough to have the amenities of the city - big box stores, dining, plenty of businesses, parks, etc.  It's also small enough to where you can go to Sunset Park on a Sunday and be the only one around...

Its small size will also make victory easier to grasp.

We even have a cable access channel like big Manch, but ours has a FSPer on the ground floor.  We also have a pro-Liberty radio host (Eric Scott, WKBK) and newspaper (Keene Free Press).  What has Manch got for pro-Liberty media?  The Vaillancourt show? 

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 16, 2007, 10:45 PM NHFT
What has Manch got for pro-Liberty media?  The Vaillancourt show? 

:laughing9:

For a good laugh here it is the Vaillancourt show
http://www.mcam23.com/mpeg/movies/09PoliticalEditorial/MPA/

Althought the best laughs are to be had watching repulican Joe Kelley go to town on city officials.
http://www.mcam.org/programs.htm

error

What's the problem if people come together voluntarily to help out other people?

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: error on January 17, 2007, 01:28 AM NHFT
What's the problem if people come together voluntarily to help out other people?

Of course, nothing is wrong with that -- I just enjoy bantering with Ian  ;D

I'll admit -- I have been doing this pro-Manchester thing since he and Mark were deciding where to move...way back when --I am just a pain in the ass -- sometimes I should probably be on ignore.... :-X

Lloyd Danforth

Who could ignore you, Rosie?

error

Quote from: castle_chaser on January 17, 2007, 03:09 PM NHFT
I'll admit -- I have been doing this pro-Manchester thing since he and Mark were deciding where to move...way back when --I am just a pain in the ass -- sometimes I should probably be on ignore.... :-X

Oh no, it's just your natural charm.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 17, 2007, 03:53 PM NHFT
Who could ignore you, Rosie?

Oh boy -- twice in one day -- today my co-worker said I was "obnoxious in a good way" -- LOL --

Yea -- I've got problems  ;)

:-X

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: error on January 17, 2007, 04:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: castle_chaser on January 17, 2007, 03:09 PM NHFT

Oh no, it's just your natural charm.

I've got Natural charm alright!! Kinda like this guy

[attachment deleted by admin]