• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How to do recurring events on the calendar

Started by Kat Kanning, January 15, 2007, 03:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

You don't need to do a separate calendar entry for each event.  You don't need to start a new thread for each event.  If it is a thread you've started, you can scroll to the bottom of the thread and click on "Link to Calendar".  If the events are on consecutive days, just input the number of days on the pull down menu when you make your calendar entry.  If the events are not on consecutive days, input the event for one day, then on the same thread, do "link to calendar" and input the next day for your event.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CNHT

I don't see anyplace to add a new event to the calendar, not in the post itself or at the bottom where it used to be. What am I missing?

KBCraig

Quote from: CNHT on May 09, 2007, 05:25 PM NHFT
I don't see anyplace to add a new event to the calendar, not in the post itself or at the bottom where it used to be. What am I missing?

Same for me. On a thread I started, I only see the Move/Delete/Lock buttons.

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

Every time I've tried to add it, the calendar blows up.

FTL_Ian

Bummer.  Oh well, guess one gets what one pays for.  Perhaps it needs to be installed when a forum launches.