• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The GOP 6 --- Republicans who opposed '03 Iraq invasion from the get-go

Started by joeyforpresident, January 15, 2007, 01:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

joeyforpresident

Found this on Wikipedia ...I was just curious as to who those six congressmen/women were. You can already guess one of them, who, by the way, is running for president in case you've been under a rock.

Republicans
The following Republican members of the House of Representatives "joined 126 Democrats in voting against the resolution." [18]

Rep. John Duncan (R-Tenn.)
Rep. John Hostettler (R-Ind.)
Rep. Amo Houghton (R-N.Y.)
Rep. Jim Leach (R-Iowa)
Rep. Constance A. Morella (R-Md.)
Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas)

There's a surprising number of hard-core Republicans from Maryland (Bartlett being the main one), which I find a bit odd, but note that John Hostettler lost re-election in 2006.

CNHT

Quote from: joeyforpresident on January 15, 2007, 01:24 AM NHFT

Found this on Wikipedia ...I was just curious as to who those six congressmen/women were. You can already guess one of them, who, by the way, is running for president in case you've been under a rock.

Republicans
The following Republican members of the House of Representatives "joined 126 Democrats in voting against the resolution." [18]

Rep. John Duncan (R-Tenn.)
Rep. John Hostettler (R-Ind.)
Rep. Amo Houghton (R-N.Y.)
Rep. Jim Leach (R-Iowa)
Rep. Constance A. Morella (R-Md.)
Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas)

There's a surprising number of hard-core Republicans from Maryland (Bartlett being the main one), which I find a bit odd, but note that John Hostettler lost re-election in 2006.

Which proves people have no clue what they are voting for......

Atlas

I'm surprised that the former war hawk and current senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE) has and is continuing to buck pres bush on the troop surge thing. Of course, it could be a phony little tizzy.