• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Greenville,NH??

Started by celticdreemer, January 16, 2007, 12:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

celticdreemer

??? would this be the area to look for making connections with people if we are moving to Greenville , NH ??
I am still learning the lay of the land and am completely confused~*~*~ :blush:
we will be moving in to our new place in greenville next month and i just wanted to say hey and i am so happy to have found this forum!

Lloyd Danforth

Living in Greenfield will give you access to much of the actiities and socializing that you can see on this forum that takes place in the Keene area to your west, and, the more Porc denser area of Nashua, Manchester and Concord to your east.  I'm not sure how many Porcs live in the towns rigt around you.

Dreepa

Amherst is not too far.

I like the Greenville area.
We looked in that area when we started looking at houses.

celticdreemer

thanks for the welcomes!!
we are very excited  ;D
we found an amazing place on 9 acres and it is a worlds away from the suburbia(stepford >:D)
that we have been living in~~ we can not get out of here fast enough for my liking!
i introduced myself on the free state project forums, but in case there isn't crossover from everyone here, i guess i'll do it again...
my name is allison, my fiancee' david and i are in our 30's with 2 children...we are libertarians ...david is a registered gunsmith who also homebrews amazing beer in his spare time~~ i am a stay at home mom...i homeschool the kids and try to stay out of trouble as best i can ;)

Dreepa

Quote from: celticdreemer on January 16, 2007, 05:08 PM NHFT
try to stay out of trouble as best i can ;)

That won't work if you hang out here....  ;D

celticdreemer

[/quote]

That won't work if you hang out here....  ;D
[/quote]

>:D...i think i figured that out already~*~*~*

Atlas

A chick in fatigues--That's hot

David

You guys are going to be verrrry popular.  You, a rare female libertarian,(apologize for the sexism) and your husband, a maker of guns and beer!!
Welcome.   ;D

Kat Kanning

Welcome :)  Greenville is nice.

celticdreemer

we are moving in on Thursday!!!!
we are so excited!!
can not wait to start meeting people!!

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: celticdreemer on February 05, 2007, 07:54 PM NHFT
we are so excited!!

I might be hard to find a lot of help on a Thurs. but feel free to post the details and someone may show up to help.

celticdreemer

i posted details over at the free state project forum welcome wagon thread a while ago and it did not look too promising, but i figured that might be the case for a thursday~~ we will be landing at 50 bacon st in Greenville late afternoon on thurs the 8th...it would be great to meet some folks, but we understand the bad timing ~~

Kat Kanning

Oh, I didn't see this thread for some reason :(  I hope you got moved in OK!

Dreepa

Quote from: celticdreemer on February 05, 2007, 07:54 PM NHFT
we are so excited!!
Are you here?
Come to the May 5th MVP meeting and meet people.... also send an email to info@free.... to change your info in the FSP database so that the counter moves.

Lloyd Danforth

I sent her an email with a link to this topic and one for the road clean up.  Chris, you should drive out and help with the clean up.  It's good for your waistline ;D