• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Our last meeting

Started by Raineyrocks, January 22, 2007, 08:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I just wanted to say, thanks Malevil and hubby I had a really nice time and it only took me 30 minutes to get home, hee, hee!  I asked my sister-in-law about coming to the next meeting she said, "no way, not my bag". Told ya! 
Anyways if the date changes for the next meeting let me know then maybe I can come. :)

Raineyrocks

Oh Yeah, almost forgot.

Happy Birthday yesterday Malevil! :occasion13:

Vote Tyler Stearns

Thanks, Rainey, for the birthday wish.  I ended up less depressed as I planned on being (maybe because I could finally breath for the first time in a month...it's amazing what the right drugs will do!!). 

I had a great time on Saturday night.  You know...I've been thinking about our plan to change our meeting location to a public place in order to accommodate more newcomers...I'm going to miss having a comfortable, social environment.  Maybe we should plan on having a public-type meeting once a month, then a monthly social get-together.  What do you think? 

Looking forward to our next time...and leave your damn SIL at home for a few hours and come down and join us.

Vote Tyler Stearns

Karma to you, too, because I'm the birthday girl and I can do whatever I want. 

Raineyrocks

QuoteMaybe we should plan on having a public-type meeting once a month, then a monthly social get-together.  What do you think?

I think it's a great idea and we can always, (if everyone wants) have it at your house or my house or their house, whatever! :D

QuoteKarma to you, too, because I'm the birthday girl and I can do whatever I want

You are so funny, thanks for the karma!  Rick and I are still laughing about the bear and raccoon stories. :)

Jason Rand

Thanks Malevil, for hosting our last gathering.  It was a great time.  Oh, and happy belated birthday!

Mark your calendars for Saturday, Feb 17th, which is the date for our next meeting.  It will be in Campton, at the deli with free WIFI, starting at 5 pm.  Bring a laptop if you have one. 

Malevil, what was the name of that place?

Vote Tyler Stearns

You're welcome, Jason, and thanks for the bday wish.  The Feb. 17 meeting will be at the Campton Falls Marketplace on Rt. 49 in Campton (at the lights).  Their phone number, if you want to call in a food order ahead of time, is 726-7162. 

Jason Rand

I've created a new post for the Feb 17th meeting in order to make this board easier to navigate.  Please post further discussion for that meeting there.