• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Big Brother in Hampton

Started by Kat Kanning, March 27, 2005, 11:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Look at how Shultz views his job:  having all the Hampton residents under a microscope.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

oh goodie....look at all those fees he collected :D

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

OMG, look at that picture!  He's proud of being the privacy-invading home inspector of Hampton?  Disgusting.  This type of picture should be put in the local paper.  It would do a lot to legitimize our cause.

QuoteIn closing, I would ask that you continue to support our troops and remember that so much of what we are able to do and the freedom we enjoy is because of them.

Oh, so he's a blind jingoist idiot as well?

Great!  That makes my job of STOPPING him even more enjoyable!

Kat Kanning

That was out of the "Town of Hampton New Hampshire Annual Report For the Year Ending Decenber 31, 2004" (sic)

Michael Fisher

The following are some of the 2004 statistics:

Families Controlled:  1,727
Livelihoods Destroyed:  26
Blatant Invasions of Privacy:  4,661

Government-Inflated Property Values:  $34,368,398
Actual Free Market Property Values:  $3,436,834

Total Fees Stolen Forcefully from Innocent Civilians:  $223,574

Russell Kanning

They must live in a totally different world than we do.....he actually thinks he is helping people.

Erethizon

Quote from: russellkanning on March 27, 2005, 04:30 PM NHFT
They must live in a totally different world than we do.....he actually thinks he is helping people.

Most government parasites believe this.

Michael Fisher

You should hear US congressmen yelling about how they "represent the people of their state" so they have an infinite mandate to walk all over us at will.

I don't care how many checks they received on a piece of paper from 51% or more of the few people who vote - they're STILL nothing more than thugs.

Michael Fisher

Here's the logo from the now-renamed Total Information Awareness program created by the US government:

"I'm God, and I'm here to protect you."

All of these thugs think alike.

Russell Kanning

wow that is almost unbelievable....do they think we would be reassured by that image. :o

John

Wow.   :o
schultz contributing a picture for our protests?
Very nice! I think I can use it.   :)

Pat K

Look it's a peeping Shultz.

Maybe he always wanted to be a proctologist and do colonoscopy work?
But this was the best he could do.

Kat Kanning

It kinda reminded me of Lloyd's comic, except he's F&^king the homeowners instead of town hall.

Lloyd Danforth

Perhaps, if the cartoonist, Quasimodo, is still living, we could get permissin to use the above as our Logo.

Nahhhhh!