• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Firearms for Females

Started by Beth221, January 24, 2007, 01:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote Tyler Stearns

Eegads...best wishes for a quick recovery, Beth.  I injured tailbone in a snowmobiling accident when I was young.  As KBCraig says, it was a grimace & bear it recovery. 

Rocketman

Yikes, tough "break" Beth!   :o

Dan

I hope she comes home tonight.  It looks so damned painful.
The only thing they can do is dope her up enough that she doesn't feel anything for the ride home across the back seat.

She has been really excited about this 'forum thing', it's all new to her.  She'll have plenty of time on this board in the coming weeks. 

Thanks for the well wishes.  She'll be alright. 

Tom Sawyer

Ouchhh.

Convalescing sucks... we can try to keep her entertained with our wonderful wit.

A speedy recovery and as much comfort as possible. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Got hit by a car when I was 5. 11 fractures of the pelvis and dislocated tailbone. Two months in the hospital. Had to learn to walk again.  My back has been a problem all of my life.  It doesn't stop me from doing stuff, it just extracts it's revenge later on >:D
I hope she  is OK

Dan

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 30, 2007, 10:34 AM NHFTGot hit by a car when I was 5.

Huh.   I finally got you figured out.     >:D

Beth221

IM HOME!  Advice to all, dont break your bum!  Its painfull, everyone tried to tell me to sit in a wheelchair...  DUH I CANT SIT! and you relies how much you use a bum in a day! hehe, thanks for all the warm wishes.  I am walking, with crutches, and i got home, and put one crutch into dog poop...  this is just a bad week!  i wont be shooting anytime soon, ill just stick to crutches for self protection for the meantime!  Whack whack!  hehe, well, time for more drugs...  hot tea, a snuggle with my poopy dog, and a movie because daytime tv sucks!  ill be checking in between doses of narcotics! 

Thanks for the warm wishes, and i welcome any butt jokes, because thats all i can do at this point!   ;D    Beth broken bum

error

Quote from: Beth221 on January 30, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT
Thanks for the warm wishes, and i welcome any butt jokes, because thats all i can do at this point!   ;D    Beth broken bum

You've already been the butt of quite a few jokes, it seems... Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and back home. :)

Beth221

im sooo glad to be home.  i told the nazi nurses anything they wanted to hear to get me out.. that was awful...  im sooo glad to be home! and i dont care if im the butt if jokes!   Beth broken buns

eques

When I moved up to NH, I had some sort of... bruise or something... right underneath my tailbone.  It hurt and it took almost three weeks to heal... when I sat down, it hurt, but I was able to settle in after a while, I think.

Given how long it'd take for bones to knit... owwwwwwwww.

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Dan on January 30, 2007, 01:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 30, 2007, 10:34 AM NHFTGot hit by a car when I was 5.

Huh.   I finally got you figured out.     >:D

That was one of my few accidents where my head did not came into play

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: eques on January 30, 2007, 03:38 PM NHFT
When I moved up to NH, I had some sort of... bruise or something... right underneath my tailbone.  It hurt and it took almost three weeks to heal... when I sat down, it hurt, but I was able to settle in after a while, I think.

I realize you don't need another medical scare, but, if the problem under your tailbone appeared without you're having banged the area or injuring it in some way, it could be an infected Pilinidal cyst.  It happens in young men. If you remember banging into a railing when moving in.....carry on.

Pat K

"I am walking, with crutches, and i got home, and put one crutch into dog poop...  this is just a bad week!"

I think that is a sign of good luck.  :)

Beth221

i hope its good luck!  eww! 

eques

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 30, 2007, 03:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: eques on January 30, 2007, 03:38 PM NHFT

I realize you don't need another medical scare, but, if the problem under your tailbone appeared without you're having banged the area or injuring it in some way, it could be an infected Pilinidal cyst.  It happens in young men. If you remember banging into a railing when moving in.....carry on.

The thought that it was a cyst crossed my mind, and I didn't want to see a doctor then (or now), so I did my best to keep it clean and run as much hot water as I could over it in the shower.  Once I started doing that, it started to get better until I found I didn't need to pay special attention to that area.

I think my father had a pilonidal cyst at some point, too, but I never heard about it from him.

I never had a fever, though, so I kind of doubt it became infected--just irritated from the work of driving to and fro (and I've experienced soreness before during long drives--maybe it is a cyst but has remained uninfected?).