• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ladies Gun Night?

Started by Kat Kanning, March 27, 2005, 03:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Do you ladies want to schedule this ladies gun night?
Dave Ridley suggested shooting his gun that I'm
thinking about buying, and he's available April 3 or
10th.  Sunday evening 5-8pm is when the gun range is
free for ladies:

http://www.gunsnh.com/range.html

Maybe some of these other gun people would like to
join us, like Evelyn or Bill or Tony and would be
willing to teach us a bit?

Kat

davemincin

Uncertain of what you ladies have in mind, but do know that Evelyn Logan is a super gun
gal, and really knows her stuff.  Also know she is super busy, but if you are interested in
really learning, sure Evelyn would be up for helping.  Not up for posting he contact info
pubicly, but if one of you liberty gals want to touch base with her, touch base with me
privately, and I'll give you her contact info.

Pat K

Good lord give theese women guns and next they will want to vote.

Pat K

AlanM

Quote from: Pat K on March 27, 2005, 05:16 PM NHFT
I am A dead man ;D

It's been nice knowing you Pat. Shorty sends his condolences.  ;)

LiveFreeOrDie

Quote from: katdillon on March 27, 2005, 03:39 PM NHFT
Do you ladies want to schedule this ladies gun night?

Hi- YES!  This is my range!  I was actually going to post about this after reading a bit more on this forum. :)  I don't like going alone, and my few acquaintances in town would probably shun (smite?) me for suggesting this as a "night out" option.

I would be very interested in meeting other women who wanted to shoot or were interested in learning more about shooting.

Kat Kanning

Thank you, LivefreeorDie!  At least one other lady is interested, and is available on the 10th.  Would you like to do it then?  Anyone else?

Rodinia

I'd be willing to give this a shot? ;D? >:D

Kat Kanning

LOL!

(I love puns.  Russell acts like he wants to beat me when I make one  ;D )

Russell Kanning

I thought that is what you have a gun for

Kat Kanning

So I can fire off puns faster?? :)

Pat K

LiveFreeOrDie

Quote from: katdillon on March 28, 2005, 08:47 AM NHFT
At least one other lady is interested, and is available on the 10th.  Would you like to do it then?  Anyone else?

I would love to, but my next three Sundays are taken by family get-togethers (children's birthday parties, a christening, etc...) which I cannot miss.

I'm shooting for Sunday freedom in May, and will attempt to keep that night free as Mom's night out. :)  This is great, though, I'm excited about it!