• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ladies of Liberty of North Carolina - possible fundraiser idea

Started by planetaryjim, January 27, 2007, 11:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

planetaryjim

Dear Friends,

Some years ago, Rachel Mills, Jen Schulz, and about a dozen other ladies in the North Carolina LP got together and worked on a very interesting calendar.  All of the ladies posed in the calendar, all fully clothed and very tasteful, but in many cases quite alluring and provocative, as well.  The calendar, "Ladies of Liberty" sold like hotcakes.

An example image:

I don't know if the project continues, though I gather there were calendars for 2003, 2004, and 2005 created.  Rachel Mills may be found through her site at RachelMills.com and Jen Schulz at SchulzArt.com and further more deponent sayeth not.

Seems like some people to know about, and perhaps a fundraiser idea could come of it.

Regards,

Jim

KBCraig

It's been suggested before, because we do have some lovely ladies in the FSP and Underground. Nothing has come of it so far. I think the closest thing was a "Liberty Ladies carwash".

Thanks for bringing it up. And since I haven't said so yet: welcome to the Underground!

Kevin

planetaryjim

More news.  Rachel is going to Atlanta, GA for a photo shoot. 

She expresses interest in appearing in a freedom-oriented calendar outside of North Carolina, if there is a need or interest.  So, if you have 11 lovely ladies and need one more to make a full year, Rachel may be available.  No, I've no idea on what basis.

She might also be willing to do more on such a project, such as help with layout or production or sales.  One would have to ask her.

Regards,

Jim