• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gold, Silver Bullion for Sale

Started by PowerPenguin, January 28, 2007, 03:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

Hi, all.

A friend and I have a moderate amount of gold Krugerrands and various private/US mint 1oz silver cons that we would like to sell, as well as one or two 100 oz silver bars. All items are .999+ purity and of very good quality. The cost breakdown is as follows:

Krugerrands: Spot+$25

Silver Rounds: Spot +$2

100 oz Bars: Spot+$0.75

These prices do not include shipping, but costs including insurance should be reasonable. The more you buy, the lower the costs will be, of course!

If anyone is interested, please post here and/or PM me for contact information. I'm not posting my contact info here, but only for anti-spam reasons. Thanks for understanding.

Prices have been going up, but they are growing slowly this time of year. Winter and Summer are typically slow times in the metals market, so buy now before the market gets hot! I recently ordered some numismatic coins a while ago myself, and thus I would like to reduce some bullion surplus. See http://tinyurl.com/yoo62n for metals market commentary plus some useful charts.

maineiac

PowerPenguin

Yes. My business partner runs a jewelry store and I'm helping him find buyers. My personal stash is now claimed, he has several units available still.

maineiac

Quote from: powerpenguin on January 28, 2007, 11:17 PM NHFT
Yes. My business partner runs a jewelry store and I'm helping him find buyers. My personal stash is now claimed, he has several units available still.

Well, I was just pointing to the irony many might perceive in a "bullion surplus!" Too bad you're not closer. I currently have to drive about 60-70 miles to visit my guy.

Do you deliver? :D

PowerPenguin

Yes. We can ship anywhere in the US with ensured shipping for your safety and peace of mind! We will be shipping an order to a fellow Porc in MI very soon here, as a matter of fact.

maineiac

Quote from: powerpenguin on January 29, 2007, 09:25 PM NHFT
Yes. We can ship anywhere in the US with ensured shipping for your safety and peace of mind! We will be shipping an order to a fellow Porc in MI very soon here, as a matter of fact.

I've done mails deals, but I much prefer in person transactions. Maybe another time?

PowerPenguin

Perhaps, but I won't be in NH until PF and you will probably have a hard time finding better deals, especially when the prices go into their jack-up cycle. Did you get ripped off somehow before? If I was able to demonstrate my reliability to you, would you be interested in the offerings?

Thanks.