• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shumer vows to 'nationalize' education

Started by CNHT, January 29, 2007, 04:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Chuckie Shumer of NY just said on the Chris Matthews show that the Democrat will promise to nationalize education...

:-\

maineiac

Quote from: CNHT on January 29, 2007, 04:32 PM NHFT
Chuckie Shumer of NY just said on the Chris Matthews show that the Democrat will promise to nationalize education...

:o

Sieg Heil!

???

(I vow to fart in Shumer's general direction!) 

:P

eques

One of the evening "conservative" talk radio hosts on 770AM WABC out of New York (Mark Levin) had a special name for the senior senator from New York:

"Chuckie Schmucky Schumer"

Personal smears aside, what's Schumer's plan?  Education is already largely nationalized, what other mandates will we have to suffer?

mvpel

After all, nationalizing the industry of food production worked out so well in other countries, right?

CNHT

Quote from: eques on January 29, 2007, 04:57 PM NHFT
One of the evening "conservative" talk radio hosts on 770AM WABC out of New York (Mark Levin) had a special name for the senior senator from New York:

"Chuckie Schmucky Schumer"

Personal smears aside, what's Schumer's plan?  Education is already largely nationalized, what other mandates will we have to suffer?

When they say 'nationalize' all I can think of is Hitler Youth!
Chuck also makes no bones about wanting to curb all gun ownership.
He, along with Clinton, Feinstein and Kennedy are all into that.

FrankChodorov

his exact quote on the Hardball show was this - in his book he proposes...

"50% higher math & reading scores by a voluntary, almost nationalization of the schools and a 50% lower property tax"

Pat McCotter

Quote from: FrankChodorov on January 29, 2007, 09:21 PM NHFT

"50% higher math & reading scores by a voluntary, almost nationalization of the schools and a 50% lower property tax"

Is that like almost a virgin?

Pat K

Chuckie is the absolute embodiment of the jackass politician.
He would nock over and step on his mother to get in front
of a camera.

He thinks he knows whats best for the people.

He is a disgusting facsimile of a human.   

FrankChodorov

Quote from: Pat McCotter on January 29, 2007, 09:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: FrankChodorov on January 29, 2007, 09:21 PM NHFT

Is that like almost a virgin?

dunno - I guess you are going to have to check the book out of Concord Public library Pat.

let me know when you have returned it OK? so I can read it too...

Quantrill

Just when I'm excited that things are panning out and I should be able to make the move to NH this summer, I read about Chuck the F*** Shumer and his educational version of Hillarycare.  I'm so pissed right now...    :BangHead:

I sincerely hope we're not wasting our time working toward a Free State while the FEDGOV pulls some crap like this.

David

The feds control the 'easy' money, the small percentage of school budgets that the schools can get without having to piss off the voters.  It is almost already nationalized. 
Quote from: Quantrill on January 29, 2007, 10:59 PM NHFT
Just when I'm excited that things are panning out and I should be able to make the move to NH this summer, I read about Chuck the F*** Shumer and his educational version of Hillarycare.  I'm so pissed right now...    :BangHead:

I sincerely hope we're not wasting our time working toward a Free State while the FEDGOV pulls some crap like this.
We don't have a whole lot to lose, but potentially a lot to gain.  Reject the fed money, the 'good' and the bad.  That is the main reason the fed can control so much, they act like the pervert rich uncle.  He'll give you money, but he wants something in exchange.   :-X

Rocketman

Quote from: Quantrill on January 29, 2007, 10:59 PM NHFT

Dude, if the fedgov and your current state somehow were to wise up and embrace liberty and sanity, you wouldn't NEED to move to the Free State!

Speaking from on the ground in NH, there is no way in hell these people are going to let the feds take over education.  NH folks tend to appreciate local control, if not pure educational freedom.

Tyler Stearns

QuoteFree education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production

Chuck Schumer or Karl Marx?

eques

Quote from: Tyler Stearns on January 30, 2007, 10:08 AM NHFT
QuoteFree education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production

Chuck Schumer or Karl Marx?

Yes.