• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Bong Hits 4 Jesus"

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 29, 2007, 05:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

oh no tom sawyer is skipping the edaw board and putting his posts straight to the childish board

Tom Sawyer

David

I am posting my opinion that tom sawyer is wrong about the 'whole' forum, and I think it horrible that he would say such a thing.  I demand to have a reason and a good explanation of your statement.  And a rebuttle can be expected.   :-X   >:D   ;D

Tom Sawyer

aaaaaahhhhh!
(sound of me running from the room) ;D

The kid who made the sign "Bong hits for Jesus" is my latest hero... go all the way to the Supreme Court :icon_pirat:

A friends daugther and friends in High School wrote a book called "Captain Jack's Crackhouse"... ;D it had the teachers and principal all in a tissy... I still laugh out loud when I think about it.

Tom Sawyer

Opinion piece about the "Bong Hits for Jesus"
The school tyrants have no boundaries?

Where does school authority end? Supreme Court will draw the line
http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Opinion/Columnists/Essays/colESSAY022007.htm

Lloyd Danforth

There was, just, something about this on CNN.  I don't know what, because I caught the end of the piece.  Just spotted the banner.  Perhaps if I stare at the tv long enough they will repeat the segment.

Tom Sawyer

:icon_pirat:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

r u supposed to do bong hits .... for Jesus

or is it a band called "Bong Hits" .... who support Jesus?

Lloyd Danforth

Maybe both

Couldn't miss as a name of a band

Tom Sawyer

The person who created it said it is just nonsense... funny and eye catching.

The issue, as I see it, is that an overzealous teacher came off school grounds, when they weren't under her authority and attacked and destroyed this kids sign.

Pat K

One toke over the line sweet Jesus.... One toke over the line..

Every body sing.....................  ;D

NC2NH

Russell Kanning