• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fed Bills would restrict animal rights demonstrations and ban horse slaughter

Started by Dave Ridley, November 15, 2006, 10:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Thanks Russell for posting how these violent people justify their vandalism, property damage and killing others' animals under the guise of "civil disobedience and speech."

Though I agree this law is redundant and unnecessary. These people could easily be prosecuted under existing laws against destroying others' property and the like.

money dollars

Quote from: error on January 30, 2007, 11:13 AM NHFT
Thanks Russell for posting how these violent people justify their vandalism, property damage and killing others' animals under the guise of "civil disobedience and speech."
You didn't read it, did you?

money dollars

Quote from: error on November 16, 2006, 08:45 PM NHFT
I read the proposed Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act. It clearly covers only property damage, physical threats and the like.

::)

Dreepa

What does horse taste like?

Is it not insane that we won't let them slaughter horses but we will let them slaughter cows?

Spencer

Quote from: Dreepa on January 30, 2007, 04:38 PM NHFT

Is it not insane that we won't let them slaughter horses but we will let them slaughter cows?

The answers to your questions are:

Chicken.

That sounds like a typical extreme cow rights activist's attempt to convert our children and destroy the traditional horse lifestyle.

KurtDaBear

Quote from: Spencer on January 30, 2007, 08:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on January 30, 2007, 04:38 PM NHFT

The answers to your questions are:

Chicken.

That sounds like a typical extreme cow rights activist's attempt to convert our children and destroy the traditional horse lifestyle.

Unfortunately, my son's education is lacking in that area, so he's being facetious.  Since my father actually let me taste horsemeat, I can say that it tastes pretty much like a cross between beef and venison, though that's a very old memory at this point.

And if you've seen any ChikFilet ads lately, you may have noticed that militant cows are already throwing up picket lines and attempting to reduce beef consumption by encouraging people to "Eat Mor Chiken."

Dreepa

You know I almost answered my question and wrote : Chicken.

I love Chik fil A... although I have only eaten there 3 times in my life.  2x were in December.

lordmetroid

Horse is awesome meat! I really like horse meat, stupid bigots writing the laws controlling people to do what they seem fit in their pursuit of happiness. There need to be some slaughter feast and if they try to interfere sue them for interfering with the pursuit of happiness of the people.

Raineyrocks

My uncle ate cat meat before, he didn't know it until they shut the streetside foodstand down that he was supposedly eating chicken at for months.  He said it tasted like chicken.  My husband camped out along the Nile River when he was younger and they eat snake, he said it was really good.
My grandmother used to send my cousin outside with his rifle to shoot squirrels, I would never eat it, I just used to cry.
I was a vegetarian for 16 years and to this day I can't stand the taste of chicken or turkey, I love ham and beef though. :-\