• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ignore Board

Started by Kat Kanning, January 31, 2007, 05:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

You can now ignore whole sections of this forum if you wish.  Go into your profile, click on Ignore Boards Preference, and select which boards you wish to ignore.  Poof! :)

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 31, 2007, 05:57 AM NHFT
You can now ignore whole sections of this forum if you wish.  Go into your profile, click on Ignore Boards Preference, and select which boards you wish to ignore.  Poof! :)

Thank you thank you thank you!

maineiac

Quote from: error on January 31, 2007, 06:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 31, 2007, 05:57 AM NHFT

Thank you thank you thank you!

So what boards will you be ignoring. Also, does this lead to ignorance?
:D

I noticed there is someone now ignoring me. I wonder who that might be? :-*

Kat Kanning

error

Actually I'm not ignoring any boards. Virtually everything here is much too interesting. I really want this on the FTL BBS! :)

Particular people, on the other hand, I may start ignoring in much larger numbers.

eques

Did this feature go away?

I acquired an ignoree as well.  Go figure?

error

Actually I was mistaken. It wasn't boards I wanted to ignore, but individual threads. Oh well.

And, anyone who replied to Frank...

eques

Quote from: error on February 05, 2007, 12:42 PM NHFT
Actually I was mistaken. It wasn't boards I wanted to ignore, but individual threads. Oh well.

And, anyone who replied to Frank...

But that was a long time ago!  I was young!  Incoherent!  Unskilled in the ways of... whatever it was.

Actually, I don't really remember the last time I responded to Frank.  It could have been last week.  In any case, this was recent--within the past few days.

Dreepa

Make sure you meet Frank at the Liberty Forum... he really is a nice guy.

Eques you gonna be there?

eques

Right now, I'm thinking of showing up during lunch on Saturday.  I may or may not volunteer--not sure yet.

Dreepa

Quote from: eques on February 05, 2007, 01:20 PM NHFT
Right now, I'm thinking of showing up during lunch on Saturday.  I may or may not volunteer--not sure yet.
I will take that as a yes  ;)

eques

Quote from: Dreepa on February 05, 2007, 01:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: eques on February 05, 2007, 01:20 PM NHFT
I will take that as a yes  ;)

Yes!  I will be there--the question is "to what extent!"  ;D

Russell Kanning

I love this ignore board thingy .... no more politics.

error

I still want to ignore individual threads.

eques

Is this an admin-only thing or something, because I still can't find it.