• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ignore Board

Started by Kat Kanning, January 31, 2007, 05:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

it would be in your profile

eques

This is what I have in the sidebar when I click on 'Profile':

Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts

Modify Profile
Account Related Settings
Forum Profile Information
Look and Layout Preferences
Notifications and Email
Personal Message Options
Ignore user options
Edit Buddies

Actions
Delete this account

I've gone through all those sections (except for 'Delete this account') and haven't seen anything that says "Ignore Board."

In "Ignore User options," it doesn't allow me to put the name of the board in the Ignorelist.

KBCraig

I don't want to ignore any boards, but out of curiosity I also looked for the "Ignore Board" option. My results were just like James's: nothing found.

Kevin

Kat Kanning

Oh, I fixed it now.  I was ignoring this board for a while cause it was irritating me.

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 13, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT
Oh, I fixed it now.  I was ignoring this board for a while cause it was irritating me.

I suppose now is the time to mention the SMF 1.1.2 security fix that some forum admin hasn't yet installed? :)

Kat Kanning

I guess I'll go back to ignoring this board.   >:(

error

I'm just saying. I don't want to log in some morning and find something like this.

Or worse, government bureaucrats hacking the site. They do that from time to time.

eques

Lloyd Danforth

eques

This option is missing from my profile.  It's not of a high priority, however.

Kat Kanning

eques

Double thanks, Kat.  :)

dalebert

Quote from: error on February 05, 2007, 12:42 PM NHFT
Actually I was mistaken. It wasn't boards I wanted to ignore, but individual threads. Oh well.

I was under the impression that any threads started by someone you're ignoring would go away, like the three enraging-against-Mexican threads that started within the span of a few days by the same person. I was mistaken.  :'(

Kat Kanning