• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Static Kitty

Started by Friday, January 31, 2007, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

eques

Yeah, she's learned pretty quickly to do that. ;)

Raineyrocks

Pat K

AH UM aaaaaaaaaa nope the women on this board have guns.
Think I will just keep quiet.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on January 31, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT

Uh oh, it must've been a real good "guy" joke. ::) If it's really funny what is it?  I can't think of what it could be.

error

I can think of what it might be, but uh... yeah. I've already gotten in trouble once today! Not again!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on January 31, 2007, 04:22 PM NHFT
I can think of what it might be, but uh... yeah. I've already gotten in trouble once today! Not again!

What could it be?   C'mon don't be a chicken guys!
This post is about a cat so I have an idea that the p---y word will be in it but that's as far as I get.

Kat Kanning

I don't know that I'd risk Cathleen's ire!  :hiding:

Jim Johnson

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 31, 2007, 04:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on January 31, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT

Uh oh, it must've been a real good "guy" joke. ::) If it's really funny what is it?  I can't think of what it could be.

Don't do it Pat, they're drawing you out!   :icon_stop:

But if you do, wear a cup.   :sign16:

cathleeninnh

Don't make me put y'all on ignore. I keep mine sweet and nice. You can too.

Cathleen

KBCraig

If I may opine... a dynamic kitty is always preferable to one which is static.

>:D

error

Russell Kanning

In the desert I would dry my clothes on those cool drying racks. I bought a fancy one from somewhere here in New England, but walmart also has wimpy ones (like $5) and a little stronger one for like $8.
It seems to me that getting a towel damp and hanging it up should work better than a bucket. But maybe even buckets help when it gets like 10%. For apartment dwellers .... a bathtube with water .... or bucket/pan next to a heat vent?

Lloyd Danforth

We always put bread pans filled with water on top of our cast iron radiators.  They would dry out and kittens would occupy them in pairs.

At one time they made a long narrow, sheetmetal, trough less than an inch wide, 3 or 4 inches deep and about 3 feet long.  On one end the trough widens into a resivor. You would slide the narrow end into the end of the radiator into one of the tunnells created by the many matching castings bolted together.  Then you would fill the resivor with water and the heat would evaporate it into the room.

Lloyd Danforth

Has my cow died or have they changed the spelling for a body of water storred for use?

cathleeninnh

You mean it likes resivor? No it doesn't. Just put your edit line thingy over the yellow space and it show you other options. The first one listed is the correct spelling.

Cathleen