• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

KILL THE COW

Started by d_goddard, January 31, 2007, 08:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

You guys are whey not funny.

Lloyd Danforth

Curd ya give the rest of us a break!

Raineyrocks

I'm going to steer away from this bull! :laughing6:

Kat Kanning

Please, cud you guys stop!

Pat K

Well it looks like we might be coming
to the tail end of this. Might be time to put it up in
the barn.

Lloyd Danforth

We're only at the shank of this topic

eques

Careful!  If you keep prodding for puns, word will get round and bells will start ringing!  We'll be rounded up, corralled, headed straight for the slaughter!

Pat K

This thread might become prime rib, yet.

KBCraig

Quote from: eques on January 31, 2007, 06:49 PM NHFT
Careful!  If you keep prodding for puns, word will get round and bells will start ringing!  We'll be rounded up, corralled, headed straight for the slaughter!

That's what happens when you get branded as a rebel.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: d_goddard on January 31, 2007, 12:54 PM NHFT
OK, ok, at least unchecking the box makes the cow go away.

Folks, just go download Firefox 2.0. Trust me.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

No.

Lloyd Danforth

Did you mean to say "Utterly bad idea"?

eques

Quote from: KBCraig on January 31, 2007, 07:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: eques on January 31, 2007, 06:49 PM NHFT

That's what happens when you get branded as a rebel.

C'mon, cut the bull and quit clowning around.

KBCraig

Seriously, I'm not cuddin'!

This subject is deserving of more rumination.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: d_goddard on January 31, 2007, 12:54 PM NHFT
OK, ok, at least unchecking the box makes the cow go away.

Folks, just go download Firefox 2.0. Trust me.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

OK, I downloaded Firefox and have been playing with it for about a week.  I find it interesting, but, not a lot different from IE. One problem is....say... when I am on this forum and I click on a link, I can't back out of it and return to the page I was on.  The back arrow is unlit!  I have to hit the red X and a box comes up telling me I will be closing two tabs, but, giving me no options except  cancel, which, is no option. I click and it goes back to desktop!

aworldnervelink

Sounds like the browser is opening the link in a separate tab. Look below the main toolbar and you will see a row of tabs... instead of having just one main window you now have multiple tabs. It's useful because you can follow links and branch out from a main page and then immediately return just by closing the tab. There should be an X at the left edge of the tab allowing you to close it.