• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Started by Russell Kanning, January 31, 2007, 01:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I got a message containing this request:

"Keep up the good work, and maybe to add some more avatars? as I'm not too computer savvy to get a seperate one from the outside, all that cut and paste stuff is Greek to me."

Does anyone know how to add an outside avatar?

error

Outside? Outside of what? Outside "The Shire"? All you have to do is save some picture and then upload it. Even raineyrocks can manage it! ;D

cathleeninnh

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 31, 2007, 01:15 PM NHFT
I got a message containing this request:

"Keep up the good work, and maybe to add some more avatars? as I'm not too computer savvy to get a seperate one from the outside, all that cut and paste stuff is Greek to me."

Does anyone know how to add an outside avatar?

I get so happy when someone asks a question that I think I can help with after all of the help that I've received here. Okay, here goes;  You go into google and type in avatars, then go to those pages and right click the avatars you like and choose save as in your picture folder that should be under your documents.
I really hope I was able to help and understood your question correctly! :D

eques

raineyrocks for the slam-dunk slap-in-the face!

+1!  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on January 31, 2007, 01:23 PM NHFT
Outside? Outside of what? Outside "The Shire"? All you have to do is save some picture and then upload it. Even raineyrocks can manage it! ;D

That really hurt my feelings, you butthead!  I'm not stupid just new to all of this.

Raineyrocks

Thank you Eques and Cathleen.   :)

Kat Kanning

Uh, I can add some more avatars to choose from if you guys want.  I just created one on here:

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 31, 2007, 01:33 PM NHFT

That really hurt my feelings, you butthead!  I'm not stupid just new to all of this.

I'm just going to sit over here and study Greek for a while... :(

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on January 31, 2007, 01:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on January 31, 2007, 01:33 PM NHFT

That really hurt my feelings, you butthead!  I'm not stupid just new to all of this.

I'm just going to sit over here and study Greek for a while... :(

What does that mean?  I'm not mad at you my feelings were just hurt.  I read your posts and I really like you from what I know about you through reading your posts. Maybe you were joking? 

:-\

error

I'm sorry. I didn't at all mean to hurt your feelings. Instead I thought you would also see it as funny, which it seems you didn't. :(

Kat Kanning

OK, I've uploaded many many more avatars to choose from.  Try 'em out :) 

(Runs before a fist fight breaks out.)

error

?????? ???? ??????? ???? ????????? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ????????? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ???. ???????, ???????? ??? ????????? ??? google ??? ??? ???? ??? ??????, ??????? ????????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ???????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????????? ??? ????????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ??? ???????? ???. ?????? ?????????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???????? ??? ??????? ??? ?????!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on January 31, 2007, 01:49 PM NHFT
I'm sorry. I didn't at all mean to hurt your feelings. Instead I thought you would also see it as funny, which it seems you didn't. :(

At first I did laugh because I thought you were joking then I second guessed myself, my bad. I'm sorry too!  Please don't stop joking around with me because of this, some of your jokes have cracked me up this week.  ;D

Hey you didn't just write a Greek curse me out letter did you? :o

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 31, 2007, 01:57 PM NHFT
OK, I've uploaded many many more avatars to choose from.  Try 'em out :) 

(Runs before a fist fight breaks out.)

Okay I guess from this post I gave Russell lame and needless help, sorry.:-\  How do I try the uploaded avatars out?  I didn't know you could get avatars right here.