• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Started by Russell Kanning, January 31, 2007, 01:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 31, 2007, 02:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on January 31, 2007, 01:49 PM NHFT
I'm sorry. I didn't at all mean to hurt your feelings. Instead I thought you would also see it as funny, which it seems you didn't. :(

At first I did laugh because I thought you were joking then I second guessed myself, my bad. I'm sorry too!  Please don't stop joking around with me because of this, some of your jokes have cracked me up this week.  ;D

Thanks. Now I feel a little better. :)

Hey you didn't just write a Greek curse me out letter did you? :o

I don't know. It's all Greek to me.

Raineyrocks

QuoteThanks. Now I feel a little better.

Just a little?  Damn it if I ruined your sense of humor I'm going to kick my ass! Don't make me kick my ass, I might pull a musckle (I purposely spelled it wrong, so don't go there) ;D

Rosie the Riveter

That was fun -- meet Modern Rosie

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 31, 2007, 04:03 PM NHFT
QuoteThanks. Now I feel a little better.

Just a little?  Damn it if I ruined your sense of humor I'm going to kick my ass! Don't make me kick my ass, I might pull a musckle (I purposely spelled it wrong, so don't go there) ;D

Trust me, nothing can ruin my sense of humor, any more than it already is! ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: error on January 31, 2007, 01:49 PM NHFT
I'm sorry. I didn't at all mean to hurt your feelings. Instead I thought you would also see it as funny, which it seems you didn't. :(

At first I did laugh because I thought you were joking then I second guessed myself, my bad. I'm sorry too!  Please don't stop joking around with me because of this, some of your jokes have cracked me up this week.  ;D

Hey you didn't just write a Greek curse me out letter did you? :o

Just tell him to shut his ? hole, rainey.  ;D

Russell Kanning

found this cool thing
http://blogthings.com/thesimpsonspersonalitytest/

maybe they needed more questions .... I was headed straight for one character from the getgo. :)

Kat Kanning

Pat K

You Are 16% Massachusetts
You Yankees loving homo! You probably think Starbucks coffee tastes better than Dunkin Donuts.

My results for =how Massachusetts are you?

TackleTheWorld

You Are Marge Simpson
You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."

error

Weird. I always liked Dunkin Donuts coffee. But yesterday I got some and it was just terrible! It tasted like they put grass clippings in the coffee maker or something. Then I realized it had always tasted like that, only I wasn't usually awake enough to notice.

Kat Kanning

***wonders if error just picks random threads to post his thoughts on***

Raineyrocks

Here's mine:

You Are Bart Simpson
Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"

Libertariangoddess

I have an avatar saved on my computer, but how do I get it  to my profile on the site? I don't see anywhere in profile to click on, to add it.

Thanks for your help.

Dreepa

Quote from: Libertariangoddess on May 17, 2007, 12:29 PM NHFT
I have an avatar saved on my computer, but how do I get it  to my profile on the site? I don't see anywhere in profile to click on, to add it.

Thanks for your help.
Click on the 'Profile' Tab
Then on the left hand side.. it says Forum Profile Information click on that.
Then there are options for your pic.

Are you in NH?

Libertariangoddess

Quote from: Dreepa on May 17, 2007, 12:34 PM NHFT
Quote from: Libertariangoddess on May 17, 2007, 12:29 PM NHFT

Thanks for your help.
Click on the 'Profile' Tab
Then on the left hand side.. it says Forum Profile Information click on that.
Then there are options for your pic.

Are you in NH?

Found it, thanks! For some reason, when I clicked on it, it was not bringing up the pic portion of the profile edit.

No, I am not in NH, but am considering moving there. I was a member of the FSP prior to NH being chosen. NH was one of my opt-out states. But I am watching the movement very closely, and so far, I like what I see.