• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Caleb AKA -- Horseshoe Head

Started by Tom Sawyer, February 05, 2007, 09:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Congrats Caleb on your team winning the Super Bowl. :D

I guess this is the last time I should joke about your hat with the horseshoe on the forehead. ;D

TackleTheWorld

Is Caleb still dancing with joy?

Was it like the banana -  :bdance2: ,
or more like the brocolli -  :broc: ,

Maybe it wasn't like a vegetable at all.
Can anyone describe?

Caleb

Did any of you ever see the show "Perfect Strangers" with Balki Bartokomos and Cousin Larry Appleton?  They had a dance of joy.  It was like that.

"Now we so happy, we do the dance of joy!"  :blob1: :hello2: :bigparty: :bdance2: :flower: :broc: :wav:

KBCraig

I'm in annual training this week. One of today's classes was on "suicide prevention". The instructor presented some multiple-choice questions for open discussion, including critical timelines for recognition and intervention.

One of his multiple choice "answers" was, "It takes 72 hours to reach the mindset that 'it's just not worth continuing on'."

That was obviously false, as some wit pointed out, because Rex Grossman reached that conclusion about 1 second after one particular 4th quarter pass left his fingertips.

The irony was, I spent Sunday evening on Suicide Watch, keeping company with a guy who had slashed his own throat. Neither of us got to watch the game. He kept asking the score, but the best I could offer was a (very delayed) score report, when someone would call me with the update.

Congratulations to Peyton and the Colts. I had a slight preference for Da Bears, but I'm glad to see a Manning win something. (I live where they still run "Archie who?" commercials for siding and windows.)

Kevin

NC2NH

Quote from: Caleb on February 05, 2007, 09:05 PM NHFT
Did any of you ever see the show "Perfect Strangers" with Balki Bartokomos and Cousin Larry Appleton?  They had a dance of joy.  It was like that.

Cool.
But, you know, they were Bears fans. Oh nevermind. ;D
Congratulations on your Colts winning big! :clap:

toowm

Just wait 'til next year twenty-one years! :'(

Lloyd Danforth

NC2NH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPJWmL01_I
I'm glad no one was seriously hurt.

I first saw the clip on TV earlier today and couldn't help thinking of Caleb rushing to finish the day's last delivery ;D