• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Texas Gov. orders girls to get cancer vaccine from his friend's company Merck

Started by Spencer, February 02, 2007, 11:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

News item today on TSRN radio news, had some Legislature Poobah making big noise about it being contrary to the Texas Constitution for the governor to issue such an executive order, and how the Legislature and parents had a right to be involved in such decisions.

Gov. Hairspray "Understood their concerns, but will not rescind his order."  ::)

Spencer

Quote from: KBCraig on February 05, 2007, 11:11 PM NHFT
News item today on TSRN radio news, had some Legislature Poobah making big noise about it being contrary to the Texas Constitution for the governor to issue such an executive order, and how the Legislature and parents had a right to be involved in such decisions.

Gov. Hairspray "Understood their concerns, but will not rescind his order."  ::)

I'm shocked to be typing the following: I think that the Legislature Poobah is right (I hate saying that a legislator is ever right).

The Texas Constitution is pretty clear about the separation of powers and what those powers are:

The Texas Constitution

Article 2 - THE POWERS OF GOVERNMENT

Section 1 - DIVISION OF POWERS; THREE SEPARATE DEPARTMENTS; EXERCISE OF POWER PROPERLY ATTACHED TO OTHER DEPARTMENTS

The powers of the Government of the State of Texas shall be divided into three distinct departments, each of which shall be confided to a separate body of magistracy, to wit: Those which are Legislative to one; those which are Executive to another, and those which are Judicial to another; and no person, or collection of persons, being of one of these departments, shall exercise any power properly attached to either of the others, except in the instances herein expressly permitted.

Not to mention the following:

The Texas Constitution

Article 7 - EDUCATION

Section 1 - SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE OF SYSTEM OF PUBLIC FREE SCHOOLS

A general diffusion of knowledge being essential to the preservation of the liberties and rights of the people, it shall be the duty of the Legislature of the State to establish and make suitable provision for the support and maintenance of an efficient system of public free schools.

It's about time they impeached and removed that sumbitch.

Raineyrocks

Here's an interesting article link about vaccines (sorry it was too long to post).
http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?t=621

Here's a good point it bought up also:
If you are forced to immunize your children so they can enter school, obtain a notarized statement from the director of the facility that they will accept full financial responsibility for any adverse reaction from the vaccine. Since there is at least a 2 percent risk of a serious adverse reaction they may be smart enough to permit your child to escape a dangerous procedure. Recent legislation passed by Congress gives the government the power to imprison persons refusing to take vaccines (smallpox, anthrax, etc). This would be troublesome to enforce if large numbers of citizens declined to be vaccinated at the same time.

Now this is me, Rainey, writing.  If we have to sign waiver forms for everything down to sports, doctors, vaccinations,ect. for our kids why shouldn't we as parents be allowed to come up with our own darn waivers?

ladyattis

Good medicine cannot never be forced, unless there is money in it.  ::)

-- Bridget

Raineyrocks

Quote from: ladyattis on February 07, 2007, 07:33 AM NHFT
Good medicine cannot never be forced, unless there is money in it.  ::)

-- Bridget

So true!  I read somewhere, (don't remember where, I read so much), that there are many inexpensive cures for cancer but the knowledge was called "junk" because there was no money in it. It's so disgusting to just let so many people suffer because of money, isn't it?

ladyattis

Oh there is money in it, but the thing is today if it's not patentable, people believe that some how it's worthless. This is a conflation of 'intellectual property' to the point that it's not about innovation, rather it's about what the lawyers think they convince others is an innovation. In short, it's all about papers and licenses, not real work anymore.

-- Bridget

Raineyrocks

From what I know about history, I think I'd like to go back and live in the times of inventions but of course with the knowledge I have now.  Could you imagine Ben Franklin or Nikola Telsa having sqeezable jelly for their toast?  Funny thought , I think. 

Here all of these brilliant, inventive people would be working on energy, gravity,airplanes, ect. and I could invent silly little things like straws, perfumes, dog bowls, blah, blah.  I think I would've had a blast back then.

It seems passion is missing in these modern times and I don't mean sexual passion I mean passion for creations, thoughts, philosophies.  Now things are so mechanical without emotion, bummer!

ladyattis

That's why I'm working on my Non-Turing AI, and I'll probably release all the related materials under a form of GPL or Creative Commons/Science Commons.

-- Bridget

LiveFree

Wow...  Just wow...

"You vill take ze pills for ze common good, comrade!"  This sounds like a sweetheart deal, on top of looking to be completely illegal on the governor's part.

Could anyone here PM me some more info on vaccinations and whether/why they're good/bad?  I keep hearing all this stuff about vaccines causing more damage than they fix...

Raineyrocks

Quote from: ladyattis on February 07, 2007, 09:11 AM NHFT
That's why I'm working on my Non-Turing AI, and I'll probably release all the related materials under a form of GPL or Creative Commons/Science Commons.

-- Bridget

I don't know what any of that means but it sounds like it must be something good! :D  I'm more of a dreamer than an intellectual (sp?).  I use to think I was pretty good with knowing the meaning of alot of words until I came on this forum.   :blush:

ladyattis

Quote from: LiveFree on February 07, 2007, 09:22 AM NHFT
Wow...  Just wow...

"You vill take ze pills for ze common good, comrade!"  This sounds like a sweetheart deal, on top of looking to be completely illegal on the governor's part.
It is according to the news articles I'm finding. The company providing the vaccine is getting paid, and they paid the governor's political campaign a couple years back too.

QuoteCould anyone here PM me some more info on vaccinations and whether/why they're good/bad?  I keep hearing all this stuff about vaccines causing more damage than they fix...
It's a good vaccine, but the fact the company in question has to use force to make people take it insane.

-- Bridget

Raineyrocks

Quote from: LiveFree on February 07, 2007, 09:22 AM NHFT
Wow...  Just wow...

Could anyone here PM me some more info on vaccinations and whether/why they're good/bad?  I keep hearing all this stuff about vaccines causing more damage than they fix...

By ze vay, I put a link on this thread but if you google more info on vaccines you will get plenty of information. I think Dr. Mercola has alot of info on his site and if you type his name into google his site should pop right up. :)