• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

conspiracy

Started by stitcherman, February 09, 2007, 08:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Conspiracy theories are redundant in my opinion because there is enough stuff out in the open that most people already know how bad our government is. So it is not about telling people of the Illuminati and about all the bad stuff that goes on in the government. I have met VERY FEW people in my life who claimed that there is no waste or corruption in the government. So, if a majority of people in America already believe that there is corruption, waste, lying and special interests at play in the federal government, WHY DO WE NEED TO BRING THE ILLUMINATI INTO THIS?

Heck, even more "in your face" example: the Department of Motor Vehicles. I don't know anyone who loves going to the DMV. Instead of telling people about the Illuminati make suggestions about how we can replace the DMV with some voluntary solution.

When someone tells you that they can't afford to pay their taxes how in the gods green earth is telling them about the Illuminati going to help them?

The other funny thing is that after the conspiracy theorists tell you all about these secret societies and how they are unstoppable, you ask them if anything can be done about it, they say of course not!

Lex

Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lex Berezhny on February 09, 2007, 12:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:00 PM NHFT
oh ! but he has lost power he has lost his mind control or support from many thousands with this . his support is probably realisticly 30% or less.

And you think it's because more people learned about the Illuminati? Or because Bush has done lots of stupid stuff in plain daylight which was reported on in our mainstream media?
i am sure that that is true for an american or two about the illuminati.

the stupid stuff is filtered and by design.

So, are you saying that none of the stuff that's been reported in the mainstream media has had an affect on Bushes ratings? That all of it has to do with more people learning about the Illuminati?  ???

stitcherman

If you need to pay someone to tell you that the world is fucked up then there is probably no point in you even knowing that it is.
[/quote]

ever buy a book about this ? (the fd up world i mean)

stitcherman

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on February 09, 2007, 12:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lex Berezhny on February 09, 2007, 12:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:00 PM NHFT
oh ! but he has lost power he has lost his mind control or support from many thousands with this . his support is probably realisticly 30% or less.

And you think it's because more people learned about the Illuminati? Or because Bush has done lots of stupid stuff in plain daylight which was reported on in our mainstream media?
i am sure that that is true for an american or two about the illuminati.

the stupid stuff is filtered and by design.

So, are you saying that none of the stuff that's been reported in the mainstream media has had an affect on Bushes ratings? That all of it has to do with more people learning about the Illuminati?  ???

q#1  of course it has.
q#2  no, not at all.

Lex

Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:16 PM NHFT
ever buy a book?

I have a couple hundred books on math, science, agriculture, construction, philosophy, etc. Nothing on conspiracy theories though.

Lex

Than why bother with conspiracy theories (which you can't prove or disprove anyways) when there is plenty of ammunition laying out in plain sight which you can grab and run with and if anyone questions you, you can easily verify the authenticity of the claims by pointing at bills, political speeches/quotes, news articles*, etc.

* While to you and me the news articles don't guarantee authenticity, it does for most folks and there are plenty of anti-government/pro-freedom articles in the mainstream media that you can use.

stitcherman

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on February 09, 2007, 12:29 PM NHFT
Than why bother with conspiracy theories (which you can't prove or disprove anyways) when there is plenty of ammunition laying out in plain sight which you can grab and run with and if anyone questions you, you can easily verify the authenticity of the claims by pointing at bills, political speeches/quotes, news articles*, etc.

* While to you and me the news articles don't guarantee authenticity, it does for most folks and there are plenty of anti-government/pro-freedom articles in the mainstream media that you can use.

guess it lets you look at the big picture or from another angle. to be aware.
like studying an aircraft engine and never looking at the whole aircraft.

Lex

Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:40 PM NHFT
guess it lets you look at the big picture or from another angle. to be aware as you walk through life.

The Illuminati is your lifes guiding light? I'm sorry but you are either brainwashed or live a pretty boring life.

Are you very religious by any chance?

A better question: What have you done differently in your life as a result of the Illuminati?

BaRbArIaN

Read Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminati novels, lots of fun and interesting points of view about such things.  Fiction galore, but just enough  glimpse of truth to keep you reading.

stitcherman

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on February 09, 2007, 12:50 PM NHFT
guess it lets you look at the big picture or from another angle. to be aware as you walk through life.

The Illuminati is your lifes guiding light? I'm sorry but you are either brainwashed or live a pretty boring life.

Are you very religious by any chance?

A better question: What have you done differently in your life as a result of the Illuminati?
where do you get that the iluminati is my guiding light. your the one that brought up and talks about the illuminati you self rightous prick.

Lex

Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:56 PM NHFT
where do you get that the iluminati is my guiding light. your the one that brought up and talks about the illuminati you self rightous prick.

Here:

Looks like you have removed it from your original post.  ::)

stitcherman

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on February 09, 2007, 01:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 12:56 PM NHFT

Here:

Looks like you have removed it from your original post.  ::)
again your the one who talks of illuminati

Lex

Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 01:18 PM NHFT

Okay, so you call them globalists, which to me is the same thing as Illuminati or any other secret organization.

Quote from: stitcherman on October 11, 2006, 03:37 PM NHFT
the globalists are obsessed with numbers.
  today another aircraft slams into a manhatten skyscraper.  write todays date on a piece of paper.... 10/11 /06  and then turn the paper upside down.

stitcherman

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on February 09, 2007, 01:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: stitcherman on February 09, 2007, 01:18 PM NHFT

Okay, so you call them globalists, which to me is the same thing as Illuminati or any other secret organization.

Quote from: stitcherman on October 11, 2006, 03:37 PM NHFT
the globalists are obsessed with numbers.
  today another aircraft slams into a manhatten skyscraper.  write todays date on a piece of paper.... 10/11 /06  and then turn the paper upside down.

since my oct post i have learned much.  the correct statement should be.

( some globalists are obsessed with numbers.)

thanks for pointing that out lex. 
:)

stitcherman

here is a 1 hour weekly news show with a 20 minute interview included within.
it is a great show!

http://www.outtheretv.com/

click on watch now on the right there is a large archive too.

enjoy