• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mantra for freedom?

Started by Kat Kanning, July 07, 2008, 11:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

As I understand it, a mantra is something you say over and over to help you focus on what's important.  I was thinking we should have something like that for what we're doing here.  Maybe everyone would have a different one, or maybe we'd agree on one, I donno.

Pat McCotter

"Liberty in our Lifetime" is the mantra for the FSP but it seems a little too long range for me to focus on. "Liberty education - one person at a time" is what I have been trying to do. And I have been doing this outside the "choir."

AnarchoJesse

My personal mantra has always been "Go big or go home." I think that kind of applies to our goals here.

David

KISS, Keep It Sweet and Simple.  I don't concentrate well at times, and I find if i simplify things, it makes it easier on myself, and when I try to talk to others. 
An activist 'mantra' I have been working with lately, has been to focus on conflict, rather than 'rights' or principles, which no one will ever agree on. 

Kat Kanning

You focus on conflict because you want more of it?