• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

15% Return on Business Loan to Friend of FSP

Started by PowerPenguin, February 12, 2007, 11:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

I come bearing good tidings of small business investment for interested Free Staters in or not  yet in New Hampshire. A friend of the FSP, Steve Mayes, has recently opened a watch repair/jewlery/coin dealership store in sunny San Diego county. He has sold some large ticket items over the last couple of months, but is looking for some extra start-up capital to get things into high gear. Thus, 15% return on investment is being offered for loans of $1,000FRN or higher, payable over a one year period. For a $5,000 investment, this means a return on principle plus $750!

Steve is a good businessperson and upstanding individual. I've worked with him for some time now on various business enterprises, including http://www.mpassetprotection.com/, and can attest to his debt payment reliability. Below is the "press release" he has come up with, along with contact details:

Earn 15% On Your Money!

Tired of getting low returns on your savings and
investments?

Invest with us and earn 15% on your money!
We are a growing, jewelry and precious metals dealer and you can profit with us!

Here's how it works:
Simply invest from $1,000 to $100,000 in the form of a business loan and begin receiving
monthly interest payments right away.
We use the funds to finance the buying and selling of jewelry and precious metals in our
store.

Additional Benefits:
As an investor with our company you will receive wholesale pricing on all jewelry and
precious metals that we offer. Now you can benefit by never paying retail again!

Act Now:
This a limited time offer and we will discontinue this program once we have raised
$100,000.

How to Start:
Contact Steve Maes by stopping by the store or by calling 760-277-0230.

GOLD & DIAMOND EXCHANGE
                              909-C South Coast Highway 101
                                  Oceanside, CA 92054
                                www.NorthCountyGold.com
                                       (760) 277-0230

If you want to support a pro liberty business, and get a handsome reward in the process, contact Steve at the above number, or myself (Andrew Del Vecchio) 253-208-9057 or PM on this forum. Interested investors will be given a copy of the official business plan, along with expense/earnings projections.

How much sooner could you get to the Free State with the extra cash? If you're already here, what could you do for yourself or the pro liberty movement? I hear the LSF needs funding right now... 8-)

PowerPenguin

Update: Those who took advantage of the above offer have been taken care of, and this window of opportunity has now closed. However, The Gold & Diamond Exchange is now looking for some shorter term loans, repayable in approximately 60 days (two months time) at around 10% interest (we are flexible). If you have any interest (even just curiosity), please contact Steve (information above).

Thanks, and happy investing!

Dan

How about $100 now for $100 + a silver round in 30 days?

PowerPenguin

I don't know if that would really help (we really need 5-10k at a time), but it can't hurt to ask. I loaned him 1K for a week at 10% so that he could pay for some scrap gold to be processed off site a while ago. The results were good, and it's important to have a quality jewlery selection prior to the mother's day/graduation/wedding season.

Dreepa

Quote from: powerpenguin on March 26, 2007, 09:33 PM NHFT
I don't know if that would really help (we really need 5-10k at a time), but it can't hurt to ask. I loaned him 1K for a week at 10% so that he could pay for some scrap gold to be processed off site a while ago. The results were good, and it's important to have a quality jewlery selection prior to the mother's day/graduation/wedding season.
I find this thread kinda funny... if he was making money off of this wouldn't he have $5-10K of his own to put forward?

PowerPenguin

Have you ever tried to run a jewelery store by yourself from scratch? It's not as easy as it looks. Right now, the business is in the more or less break-even stage, and the goal is now to take it into the consistently-profitable stage. Call or send Steve an e-mail about this (let him know Andrew sent you), and he'll give you the financial projections, business plan details, etc.