• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

making an audio CD

Started by maxxoccupancy, February 18, 2006, 06:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maxxoccupancy

I am making an audio CD as a primer for people interested in the FSP.  I wanted to get some other FSPers to talk for a few minutes about where they came from and why they moved to New Hamphire, what the goals of the project are, and so forth.

I think that this format will be a better means of reaching people, since people can keep a copy on their laptop, and burn CD's whenever someone wants them.  Audio books are easy to listen to, and I think that people have read as many libertarian books as they're going to.

Anyway, email or call me if you have any interest, and I'll send you a questionnaire.

Albert "Max" Abramson
603-264-5777
maxxoccupancy@yahoo.com

Kat Kanning

Dreepa

Also you might want to get with Denis .. he has some DVDs that he made and was handing out.

Dave Ridley

I"m interested in helping with this; though i'm not configured to do audio into my own computer.

I'll email you

maxxoccupancy

Cool!  I have already drawn up an outline and written some text up for my draft CD.  I want to produce a few example copies before making a final master.  Call me or email if you want to lend for voice for an interview, or if you want to help with the project.

I already have a few people mentioning interest in the project, so let me know if you want to help.

--Albert "Max" Abramson
maxxoccupancy@yahoo.com
603-264-5777

maxxoccupancy

BTW, I've been recording tracks and getting interviews.  The first draft CD is already about halfway finished.  If anyone would like to be interviewed, please email me and let me know.  I can send you the questionaire if you want to record a few minutes on your own, or you can stop by, and I can get info out of you that way.

--Max

maxxoccupancy

For those who are interested, I am almost finished with the audio CD project.  It's coming out really well.  Anyone wanting to put their two cents in should contact me by Friday if possible.  I'll have the first copies available this weekend for anyone who would like to help distribute.

--Max
;D
Feb 24 Update:  The draft CD will be finished Monday or Tuesday.  If anyone would like to help interview/test/distribute, that would be awesome.

Fluff and Stuff

You have got to add this,
02/21/06  Brian Gottstein discusses the San Francisco gun ban and joining the FSP (audio clip)  Neal Boortz Radio Show 
http://freestateproject.org/news/newswire/boortz.m3u