• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Separation of School and Satan... I mean State

Started by YeahItsMeJP, March 29, 2005, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

YeahItsMeJP

"I proclaim publicly that I favor ending government involvement in education."

Click here: https://honestedu.org/page1.php to add your name to the above proclamation!

Kat Kanning

I'd like to meet with you JP, and Dada and Mike Fisher about seriously doing something about this.  Anyone else who's really interested in separating school and state would also be welcome, of course.  I think it'd be pretty easy to get us together, except for Mike who's so far away.  You guys interested?  Suggested date/time for such a meeting?

AlanM

In looking over the site, I noticed there were a couple of hundred signers from NH. This is good. Perhaps a group could be formed to push this idea.

YeahItsMeJP

Well, let's make it a Saturday morning perhaps in Peterborough??

JP

Russell Kanning

hmmm let me check my calendar (looks up forum calender) I think it could work.

John

Quote from: AlanM on March 30, 2005, 10:02 AM NHFT
In looking over the site, I noticed there were a couple of hundred signers from NH. This is good. Perhaps a group could be formed to push this idea.

Yes, there is a group. ?Many, many NH signers have been on board for years. ?(Last I checked was . . . before I moved here.)
Marshall Fritz is a good man. ?He has been around the "freedom" movment since (?). . . Mr. Fritz knows how to sell freedom ideas! (Can you say Noland Chart? ?Marshall is part of the reason. ?Did you read "Restoring The American Dream" by Robert Ringer? ?Marshall promoted that.)

AlanM

Kat Kanning

Several of them listed have contact info public.

Kat Kanning

Oh also there's a yahoo list I'm on.  It's nationwide but could contact some people that way.

davemincin

Have a meeting with our Dover Tax group that morning. :(  Sent a note off to confirm meeting, if not a go will try and get by.

Kat Kanning

OK, this Saturday, 9:30 am at the Peterborough Diner.

Peterborough Diner Map

I'll email Mike Fisher and Dave and see if they can come.  Anyone else interested?

YeahItsMeJP

I will be there for sure.

Also, Kat and others: Lori, our friend Jini and I were thinking about writing a homeschool curriculum on the NH and Federal Constitutions. Anyone else interested?

JP

Kat Kanning

Wonderful idea, JP and all!  I know there's not any homeschool curriculum on the NH constitution, and the US one is tough to find.