• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Separation of School and Satan... I mean State

Started by YeahItsMeJP, March 29, 2005, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Hey Peterborough gang.....how do you like the idea of making the Saturday morning breakfast a Peterborough occurance?
Is the morning good for you guys?....I was wondering since we sometimes miss Scott because of work.

YeahItsMeJP

Scott is working tomorrow, but Lori and I will be there.

I'll have to check it out with them, but I think 9:30 in Peterborough on a weekly basis sounds like fun.

JP

davemincin

Oops...to damn far if you can get say a 1/2 hour closer, expect you might talk me
into it! ;D

Russell Kanning

YeahItsMeJP

We missed ya Dave! But you know, we kept it that extra 1/2 hour away because we knew that with you AND I at the same table, no one else would get a word in edge-wise!

;)

JP

Kat Kanning

Whew, quiet person like me has to work hard to get a word in!  :)

Kat Kanning

Next meeting April 23rd 10:00 am, Peterborough Diner.

Kat Kanning

Thought about it a little and think a yahoo group will be easier for discussion of this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NHSepSchoolState/

Russell Kanning

davemincin

Quote from: YeahItsMeJP on April 02, 2005, 08:09 PM NHFT
We missed ya Dave! But you know, we kept it that extra 1/2 hour away because we knew that with you AND I at the same table, no one else would get a word in edge-wise!

;)

JP

Perhaps if we set at opposite ends of the table, pledge an oath of silence for 10 minute intervals, we just might pull it off....no, no make that 15 minutes! :)

davemincin

Quote from: katdillon on April 03, 2005, 01:05 PM NHFT
Thought about it a little and think a yahoo group will be easier for discussion of this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NHSepSchoolState/

You didn't invite JP did you? ::)

Kat Kanning

I'm going to try and summarize the plan as it now
stands.

1.  Education campaign
  a.  parents
  b.  students
  c.  flyer type outreach
  d.  public showing of anti-school movie(s)
  e.  promote separation at May alternative school fair

2.  Publicity/support
  a.  getting the word out about internet site
      (Liberty tree or nhfree.com)
  b.  protests in front of schools
  c.  letters to the editor
  d.  contact known separation sympathizers

3.  Civil disobedience
  a.  encourage people to stop paying for the schools
  b.  stop paying yourself, if that is possible

4.  Constitutional amendment 2005
  a.  need amendment writer
  b.  need sponsor in legislature

I added some stuff we didn't discuss the other day.
Did I miss anything?  Let's hash out some details :)

Does everyone prefer to do this on the forum, rather
than the yahoo group?  We can do both and see which
one is more useful.

Kat

davemincin

Quote from: katdillon on April 03, 2005, 06:13 AM NHFT
Next meeting April 23rd 10:00 am, Peterborough Diner.

The NHLA will be having a membership meeting in Somersworth on the 23rd, so given my duties there can not make the meeting.  Believing personal face to face contact is important to staying on the same page, hoping to make your next meeting.

Given it's a 2 hour drive for me, any possibility of a later breakfast, or perhaps even lunch?
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

Besides that...I miss the opportunity to compete with JP for air time! ;D

tracysaboe

Is Gatto done with his "Fourth Purpose" documentary?

Tracy

Quote from: katdillon on April 04, 2005, 02:18 PM NHFT
I'm going to try and summarize the plan as it now
stands.

1.  Education campaign
  a.  parents
  b.  students
  c.  flyer type outreach
  d.  public showing of anti-school movie(s)
  e.  promote separation at May alternative school fair

2.  Publicity/support
  a.  getting the word out about internet site
      (Liberty tree or nhfree.com)
  b.  protests in front of schools
  c.  letters to the editor
  d.  contact known separation sympathizers

3.  Civil disobedience
  a.  encourage people to stop paying for the schools
  b.  stop paying yourself, if that is possible

4.  Constitutional amendment 2005
  a.  need amendment writer
  b.  need sponsor in legislature

I added some stuff we didn't discuss the other day.
Did I miss anything?  Let's hash out some details :)

Does everyone prefer to do this on the forum, rather
than the yahoo group?  We can do both and see which
one is more useful.

Kat

Michael Fisher

Auschwitz! ?Why?
http://www.strike-the-root.com/51/hull/hull2.html

"Exposing the truth about the origins of Auschwitz would challenge too many sacred cows, because the foundation of a totalitarian state is GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS."

"Government schools teach young, impressionable minds to revere the state, submit to its authority and bow down to its bureaucrats. ?(That's why governments always want to run the schools.) By the 7th grade, the kid belongs more to the state than his own parents."

"If America is to return to even a semblance of the freedom we had 200 years ago, we simply must eliminate government from all school systems. ?From pre-school to universities. ?And demand an end to the taxation that supports it. We must literally take back our kids from the state's control."

A great article on this subject.

I think we could start out by making the case that ANYONE who can afford to take their children out of public schools should do so immediately, as they are immorally stealing from their neighbors for a free education for no reason.

Also, we could take the perspective of: ?"Who do you want your children to be raised by? ?The government? ?Do you REALLY trust the government with your children's education?"

If we do mailings, it's too expensive. ?However, if we hand out flyers manually, we could do it at almost NO cost, and we may be able to talk to many people directly. ?Chinese restaurants do this all the time because they understand the value of hard work.

Our willingness to do this type of hard work will also determine our success. ?I can think of nothing more important than getting children out of these government "education" camps.