• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Copper bullion for sale

Started by Dave Ridley, February 15, 2007, 07:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

if the successful sales of these 3 kilo bars is any indication, a one-troy-ounce copper round would probably go for around two dollars.    That would be about a 1200% markup over spot, but it's consistent with what's happening to the bars.   The price would come down if you really got massive manufacture underway.  But this is definitely an opportunity for anyone who has metal-making abilities.

btw yes the tulips were on my mind when i promised to buy the copper bars :)  Despite the lack of enthusiasm here for the items I will keep my promise, and buy.   

This is a modest speculation and we will see where it goes.  certainly it is tailor-made to compliment the purchase of pennies.  Pennies at the price you can get them fill a long term investment niche and are plentiful and safe; copper bars at the price you can get them fill a short term turnaround niche and are rare and risky.

Dave Ridley

heh heh average going price on ebay is up to around $165 per 3 kilo bar now, at least over the last two weeks...5 bars sold it looks like.   However I did see one sell for a hundred bucks three weeks ago.