• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Visiting NH for weekend

Started by SAK, February 19, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SAK

Hey guys,

It looks as though I'll be in your neck of the woods the 1st through the 4th.  I will be making the long drive from northern Illinois on the 1st (Thursday).  We'll probably get in sometime around midnight that evening.  We will be there all Friday, all Saturday, and leaving to return either Sunday or Monday (Sunday most likely).

It will be myself, my girlfriend, my friend, and possibly his wife.  All of us have signed up for the FSP and hope to move ASAP.  We'd like to check out the area a little bit and also get the chance to meet people from the forums here and from the FSP.

Anyone not terribly busy that weekend that we might be able to hook up with?  We will stay at a hotel, as we wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone.  We're just wondering if any events are going on where we could meet people or if anyone has nothing better to do than hang out with us for a few hours or whatever and maybe show us around one of the towns or something.

One of the days we would like to go out and see Ed.  Maybe if there's sledding or something that day we can get in on that :D

Well, I apologize for the vagueness.  We don't have anything besides the drive out set in stone :D  That's what being free is all about  ;)

Dreepa

MVP meeting  -- Merrimack Valley Porcupines... usually meet the first Sat of the month in Manchester... that would be a good time to meet 50-60 people in one shot.

Russell Kanning

You can always visit Ed ... he is not going anywhere.

Yea ... check the calendar ... otherwise I can see you at the Manchester meeting ... or if you visit us in Keene on your way in or out of NH. :)

d_goddard

8:30 AM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings the NH Liberty Alliance conducts "hands-on" training sessions for pro-liberty lobbyists and tours of the State House.
To arrange a session, just send an email to: research (at) nhliberty.org

Note that we're not guaranteed to be there on any given day unless we've pre-arranged something with you