• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Windmills 2007 (Kicking the Feds out of Keene)

Started by Russell Kanning, February 21, 2007, 12:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sandm000

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 02, 2007, 10:29 AM NHFT
Sandman's chainmail was perfect.  Good thing he started on it long before this event.
<southern accent>
Puhfect?  I am much obliged, but I do believe other ahmorahs might have something to say about the a-chron-istic qualities of the piece, smallish breast plate, bad ring closuhs, and so fouth. 
</souther accent>

I have a two other shirts I can bring along, if anyone wants to try wearing 45lbs of steel.

And just one minor tip, that I learned from personal experience.  Sunblock!

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

at that particular location .... partial ... and soon to be full shade is available. That's is also what the funny hats are for. :)

error

Trust me, you can even get a sunburn in "full shade."

sandm000

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 02, 2007, 10:54 AM NHFT
at that particular location .... partial ... and soon to be full shade is available. That's is also what the funny hats are for. :)

But the strong winds knocked my silly hat off, repeatedly!

Russell Kanning

That's what all the heavy chainmail is for .... you just drap it over the hat .... then stumble around.

I was hiding from the sun half the time .... under my hood. :)

John

John

I've got a few good pictures.  But (as anyone who has been around NHfree for long knows) I'm "a bit" slow with that. :fingerscrossed: :dontknow: :evil5: :sleepy2: :peace:

SAK

Now you just need mittens, earmuffs, and goggles to really go sensory-deprivation mode.

Russell Kanning

except that I only care about how it looks and not actually be deprived.

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 03, 2007, 07:48 PM NHFT
except that I only care about how it looks and not actually be deprived.

It looks like you just stepped off one of the CIA's secret planes. Very striking.

Insurgent

The CIA has secret planes? I thought they just spied on the terrorists?

error

Quote from: Insurgent on April 03, 2007, 09:42 PM NHFT
The CIA has secret planes? I thought they just spied on the terrorists?

How do you think they committed their extraordinary rendition, shuttling their "terrorist suspects" from one secret prison to the next?

Insurgent

Should have put a smiley in there  :) I was being ironic

Kat Kanning