• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Feb 2007 Update

Started by Michael Fisher, February 22, 2007, 11:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

1. One of last year's scholarship recipients will be returning their money after placing their children back in a government school. That should give the LSF another $1,000 for scholarships this year.

2. I need help raising money for the LSF. I am extremely overwhelmed with homework this semester.  :o

3. Cathleen, are you receiving any of my e-mails at all? What about the LSF treasurer e-mails? Do you have a new e-mail address we should be forwarding to? Do you have a financial update for us?

4. Scott, how's the LSF's mail flow? Do we have some donations coming in? What else?

5. Can we get some people to man an LSF table during the Liberty Forum if we are donated some space? We've been contacted about this recently.

Thanks!

cathleeninnh

Mike, I have responded to every e-mail that I have received from you and no, I don't think any LSF treasurer e-mails are getting to me. Don couldn't find any e-mails that comcast may have spam-filtered out either.

Cathleen

Michael Fisher

It's time to put the applications up for 2007. I'll do it in the next few days.

Cathleen, did you receive the $1,000 back from one of last year's recipients?

What's the balance now?

Does anyone have any other updates?

Thanks! :)

FSPinNY

This forum doesn't seem to be the best place to communicate with others on the board. When a new topic is started, I do not receive notification. I just saw this thread!

How about using our Yahoo Group?

Brian

cathleeninnh

Scott said that he is sending me some checks, but no I haven't received a $1000 check.

Cathleen

cathleeninnh

Brian would have to do that, I think.

Cathleen

FSPinNY

I'm happy to change the address if that is the consensus. Its the PO box in Newmarket now.

Brian

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Scott Roth on February 24, 2007, 12:23 PM NHFT
  Sorry I haven't been around lately...my Dad had to be admitted to a nursing home and I'm trying to take care of that situation. 

I hope everything is going okay with your dad's situation, that's got to be rough on you! :)

PowerPenguin

If it helps, I plan on donating 10% of my profits from asset protection product sales to the LSF. Initially, this will be based on any and all sales from the KFP, but I will expand the program to include 10% from ALL sales eventually, hopefully by fall sometime.