• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I did not make this one up

Started by Transition Force, February 24, 2007, 11:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Transition Force

I did not make this one up. From this morning (and fyi, I'm up at 4 am so I can be up for work - not because i'm crazy)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

I believe it refers to pot.  4:20 is the time to light up, I think.   I first heard of it when I attended Hempfest in Boston.  Never heard about it in the 35 years I smoked it ;D

Transition Force

Dreepa

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 25, 2007, 12:35 AM NHFT
I believe it refers to pot.  4:20 is the time to light up, I think.   I first heard of it when I attended Hempfest in Boston.  Never heard about it in the 35 years I smoked it ;D
Lloyd I would like to point out that smoking pot is illegal because... well I really don't know why it is illegal.

error

Quote from: Dreepa on February 26, 2007, 12:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 25, 2007, 12:35 AM NHFT
Lloyd I would like to point out that smoking pot is illegal because... well I really don't know why it is illegal.

Some people who think you are their slave, and that it is right for you to do what they say, because they have guns and power, wrote some words on some goddamned pieces of paper. Others read these words, and start pointing guns at anyone who smokes pot, and puts them in cages or shoots them.

Lloyd Danforth

Right On!  I say light up a big Doobie, suck in a lung full and blow it in their faces!   Then use your little 'Men In Black' flashlight on them or otherwise dispose of them so the won't turn you in.  Maybe use a V mask if you don't have the flashlight.

Transition Force

Don't worry guys - when I'm out there, I'll smoke you out on the steps of the state capital >:D

stitcherman

people should not use govt. supplied drugs !

Lloyd Danforth

Unless its the government of mexico

stitcherman

Quote from: Lloyd 'Posterboy' Danforth on March 03, 2007, 08:54 AM NHFT
Unless its the government of mexico

teamwork between the borders