• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine House or Porcupine Acres

Started by Russell Kanning, February 26, 2007, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I think I will also start a thread for "almost porcupine acres" for people who want to go around the banking establishment to buy something ... but want to pay property taxes and other rules afterward. Not as exciting for me, but the next step for some people.

Russell Kanning

All those interested in the concept of living free and/or helping others through porcupine acres .... give me a call. We all need to get to know each other better for this journey. :)

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 28, 2007, 08:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on February 28, 2007, 05:47 PM NHFT
My only concern would be the appearance of a cult like compound.
We don't need to be in one building like Waco.  :-\
How about being normal friendly neighbors? :)

Not that I have a problem with it. Just what others perception could be.
I still think it would be great to live in such a place.

Pat K

dawn

Winchester does take properties for failure to pay taxes. There are actually a few of them coming up for sale in the immediate future. So, if you come to Winchester with the intention of not paying the property taxes, you can count on it being taken away. It takes a long time, but it will happen.

Lloyd Danforth

I dub Dawn: The New, although,  more attractive and petite, 'Elizabeth' ;D

Well Gang,  I guess if we want to avoid taxes the conversation will have to go back to 'liberating' Pisgah

Russell Kanning

We already knew that evil town governments like to take property for not paying taxes.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 01, 2007, 07:58 AM NHFT
Well Gang,  I guess if we want to avoid taxes the conversation will have to go back to 'liberating' Pisgah
Why would the Winchester town thugs be any happier about that?

Lloyd Danforth

It seemed more economical than buying property for them to confiscate

Russell Kanning

I don't plan on giving it over to them very easily.

Tom Sawyer

You could sell advertising space so when they burned you live on CNN the world would see you were sponsored by Reebok.

Russell Kanning

I could come out in an orange robe and have the fuel can covered in nascar like stickers.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 01, 2007, 04:40 PM NHFT
I could come out in an orange robe and have the fuel can covered in nascar like stickers.

;D

But, seriously folks...

Perhaps we could get sponsorship from folks that would like to buck the system, but aren't willing to risk their home. Maybe it would be worth 20 bucks a month to fund the CD effort.

NC2NH

Quote from: KBCraig on February 28, 2007, 01:05 AM NHFT
With apologies to Vic Mizzy.

Pooooorc Acres is the place for me.
Freeeeee livin' is the life for me.
Aaaaanarchy spreadin' far and wide.
Screw politics, I don't take either side.

;)

:D ;D
+1

Russell Kanning

There are people who would like to see someone else buck the system .... and they could help from long distance. :)