• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looks like them eyes be on ya...

Started by TylerM, March 01, 2007, 04:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerM

Alphabet Boys have you under survalince...

Don't worry, they visit my blog as well... See my message to them @ genoochy.livejournal.com

Interesting to note, they jump from here, to Brown's blog, back to here...

error

Oh yes, we know they're here. They can't seem to stay away.

CNHT

Quote from: error on March 01, 2007, 05:25 PM NHFT
Oh yes, we know they're here. They can't seem to stay away.

They monitor CNHT's website as well as the UN people too. Someone from this board sicked 'em on me when we were having an argument. Nice eh?

error

Oh, they read MY site religiously. They've done so for as long as I can remember. I can't imagine why. I almost never have a good word to say about them. :)

Recumbent ReCycler

Since I started using ClustrMaps on my blog in January, I've noticed that a decent amount of traffic is coming from the MD-DC-VA area, but it doesn't give me any details.  I just added a link to Homeland Stupidity to my blog, so error should be able to see who clicks on it.  Is there a free application that would allow me to get better information about who is visiting my blog?

YixilTesiphon

citizen_142002

They already read our e-mails, watch what we take out of the library, and listen for phone conversations of interest. So at least our forum is no exception.

We have moved well into the realm of a surveilence society. Any feds watching also know that we're keeping an eye on them.

error

Thanks. But right now I think they're lost among all the traffic I've got coming over from Wonkette... :)