• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My blog is up! Free New Hampshire

Started by JellyFish, March 02, 2007, 08:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JellyFish

Greetings all,

I have decided to start a blog as I  like to blab about politics and what not. The blog is at http://freenewhampshire.blogspot.com Please feel free to drop by and check it out. I will be adding content but there's some stuff there already. I want to focus on keeping New Hampshire as free as possible. So I'll have a lot of politics/current events stuff on there. Plus whatever else I find interesting in the news.

Kat Kanning

I added a wiki page listing freedom oriented blogs for NH.  If you think of any more, please let me know and I'll add them, or you can add them to the page :

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Blogs

JellyFish

d_goddard

Cool stuff, Jim!
Thanks for letting me syndicate it onto FreeStateBlogs

Friday

Just don't let it go to your head.  After serving as the primary source of content for Denis' website for months, my blog entries have been purged without so much as a heads up to me.  When I start blogging again, I will definitely *not* be syndicated on FreeStateBlogs.

d_goddard

Friday, you have managed to get yourself pretty worked up over what appears to have been a bug in some software. ::)

Free State Observer still gets syndicated every 24 hours.
By default, posts scroll off the mainpage and onto page 2, 3, 4, ... etc

However, since there have been no new items to syndicate for ~3 months, the site did some kind of automated cleanup and deleted posts. I hadn't noticed this because I simply assumed the posts were there, scrolled off the frontpage.

I have just now fixed the underlying bug, and refreshed the posts from FSO. Presto, you're back.
Your most recent post, from 2006-12-16, is on page 3 of FSBlogs.

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Me three.  I was going to put her blog on that list, but it didn't seem like she was blogging anymore  :'(

CNHT

Quote from: JellyFish on March 02, 2007, 08:04 AM NHFT
Greetings all,

I have decided to start a blog as I  like to blab about politics and what not. The blog is at http://freenewhampshire.blogspot.com Please feel free to drop by and check it out. I will be adding content but there's some stuff there already. I want to focus on keeping New Hampshire as free as possible. So I'll have a lot of politics/current events stuff on there. Plus whatever else I find interesting in the news.

Saw this Jim, it's great! Between you and Massbackward, I feel vindicated!

error

I'm not sure I qualify. I'm too focused on government stupidity in general, not just in New Hampshire. And I haven't even moved yet. :)

d_goddard

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 02, 2007, 08:02 PM NHFT
Me three.  I was going to put her blog on that list, but it didn't seem like she was blogging anymore  :'(
Friday was an excellent blogger, an excellent NHLP organizer, an excellent NHLF organizer, an excellent FSP board member, an excellent MVP organizer, and a score other excellent things as well.

At some point, you gotta scale back a bit, ya know?

Kat Kanning

CNHT

Quote from: d_goddard on March 02, 2007, 08:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 02, 2007, 08:02 PM NHFT
Friday was an excellent blogger, an excellent NHLP organizer, an excellent NHLF organizer, an excellent FSP board member, an excellent MVP organizer, and a score other excellent things as well.

At some point, you gotta scale back a bit, ya know?

Plus she has a full time job since she needs to eat and sleep too! I now know very well what happens to people when they forget to do either...   :puke:

Friday

Quote from: d_goddard on March 02, 2007, 01:10 PM NHFT
Friday, you have managed to get yourself pretty worked up over what appears to have been a bug in some software. ::)

Anything I can do to give you an excuse to roll your eyes, Denis  :-*

Thanks for fixing the bug.