• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Crisis = Opportunity

Started by jaqeboy, July 26, 2008, 06:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

There is a lot of tornado damage and I am involved in cleanup and repair.

I need a crew of people for basic lumping cleanup and up the skill scale to include carpenters and roofers. Owning and/or knowing how to safely operate a chainsaw is a plus. Having a truck to haul away stuff is a plus. Long hours for the next couple of weeks are available for strong-backed folks. Food and lodging in the lakes region will be provided.

Call me at 233-1058 and if I'm out of range or the vmail box is full, call 776-7776 and leave your name and number and I'll call you back.

Lot's of work available, help people out, make some money, have a lotta fun with big bonfires at night. Operators are standing by for your calls.

Jack

PowerPenguin

Looks pretty bad! How long do you think it will take to haul away/repair all that?

jaqeboy

I'm not actually working on this house - it's a pic from WMUR TV's web site. But I'm sure I'll be busy for 3-4 weeks on several other homes. A lot of things are being cleared with grapples and trees are just being cut up and shoved into massive chippers. We're trying to recover all the hardwood we can from our homes for firewood. It's a mess up here, but.... I love the sound of chainsaws in the morning!

Pat McCotter

Sounds like a lot of good work there, Jack. Don't overtax yourself, though.

PowerPenguin

Hey if he doesn't the state will right? :P

Brandon

The state will weather he does or not.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Pat McCotter on July 31, 2008, 03:59 PM NHFT
Sounds like a lot of good work there, Jack. Don't overtax yourself, though.

Thanks, Pat. Yeah, I'm watching it. I'm doing the lighter stuff like patching holes in the roof and limbing downed trees. Equipment or stouter guys used for the big stuff.