• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

need a Porcupine pet sitter

Started by Friday, October 04, 2007, 08:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I sometimes have to travel for business, (and may even take a vacation one day  :P ), and am looking for someone who could take care of my two cats when I'm out of town.  My preference would be to have someone come to my place, but I could also board them at your place if the circumstances were right (circumstances including no possibility of my cats getting infected with feline HIV, getting run over by a car, etc....)  Will pay in FRN cashie money, Liberty Dollars, or possibly in trade. 

I live in south Nausea.

:icon_cat: :icon_cat:

KBCraig

I would think that sitting on a pet porcupine would be ill-advised at best, and quite painful at worst.  ;D

Friday

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 28, 2007, 08:31 PM NHFT
Friday, did you get someone for this yet?  And by Nausea, you do mean Nashua, right?  lol.
No, I was only contacted by one person who lives so far away that I think (unless I misunderstood) he was implying that he would like to stay in my apartment in exchange for catsitting, which wasn't exactly what I had in mind.  So yeah, if you're willing to drive from Manchester, we could probably work something out.  In fact, I might be interested in paying for your housecleaning services as well.  I must warn you, though... on the Felix Unger/Oscar Madison scale, I lean heavily toward the Madisonian.   ;)  (The last person who catsat for me was so grossed out by my apartment, she took it upon herself to clean the bathroom voluntarily.  Oh, the shame. :P )

Please either post or PM your rate for both catsitting and apartment-cleaning.  Or let me know if you'd like me to make an offer first.  Thanks!  :)

Lloyd Danforth

I'm available for staying at your place and watching your cats from Jan 3-6 :P

Russell Kanning

If someone else is not available, our gang is full of cat lovers, so we could help you out in a pinch.

Friday

I have a pet-sitting gig available.  Must have reliable transportation to south Nashua.  Must have a reputation for reliability, or be able to convince me.  :P  If interested, IM me.

Russell Kanning

I believe this has also been accomplished :)