• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ouchie on gas prices lately

Started by Kat Kanning, April 01, 2005, 04:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I'm making more than 6 times what I made in the '70's, although, crappy commercial pot is like $110.00 for 3/4 of an oz.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: president on April 05, 2005, 12:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 05, 2005, 12:07 PM NHFT
crappy commercial pot is like $110.00 for 3/4 of an oz.
The good stuff cost as much as gold.

You're being ripped off!

Lloyd Danforth

Gee, you're right.  I thought gold was higher and I know you can get pretty good pot for $250.00.

I've often wondered about $50.00 cigars and $100.00 per bottle wine, and, now, $480.00 per. oz pot.  Does this stuff give you orgasms?

'70's?  Don't remember.......anything!

3/4oz?  'cause that's what the ounces, the Brothers in my neighborhood, sell,  weigh.

DC

Quotemy fondest memory was 1 ounce baggies of Jamacian Flowers that you couldn't  close the lid on, 15 bucks!.
I paid $50 for about 4 ounces in Jamacia a couple of years ago. Everyone ask if you want to buy pot there including the security gaurds. They usualy try to sell it to tourist for about $50 an ounce and  make a big profit because people don't know it's that cheap there. I think I heard that the average pay is only $30 or $50 a week there.

Pat K

Stoped to fill the Buick up on the way home tonight, big price jump, 2.33  a gallon.

DC

QuoteStoped to fill the Buick up on the way home tonight, big price jump, 2.33  a gallon.

Here is a link to the unleaded gas futures chart of prices minus the taxes.    http://www.tfc-charts.w2d.com/chart/UG/W

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: freedominnh on April 06, 2005, 06:10 AM NHFT
.? Tried diesels in past.? Price of diesel has doubled and diesel registration surcharge is an extra 200 bucks per year on a registration.?

?

Where is this?

Russell Kanning

you need that good ol' MT registration :)

Lloyd Danforth

Looking better to me now, Russell!

Pat K

Gas will have to go to about 4 dollars a gallon before I would think of driving some
tiny box.

I love driving a car that feels like you are sitting on your couch.

Russell Kanning

My parents have a nice chevy caprice classic that gets about 30/mpg ....we call it the "cruiser"
The ultimate for me would be a diesel suburban running grease....low cost of fuel and real "couch" feel 8)

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on April 07, 2005, 05:55 AM NHFT
The ultimate for me would be a diesel suburban running grease....low cost of fuel and real "couch" feel 8)

And smells like french fries!  ;D

Kevin

Lloyd Danforth

Dogs chasing you down the street!

mvpel

With $3.00+ per gallon self-serve prices showing up in San Francisco, my brother has to be feeling pretty smug about his grease-converted Mercedes 240D right about now.

Russell Kanning