• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Good personal news

Started by Russell Kanning, March 05, 2007, 09:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 06, 2007, 11:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 06, 2007, 09:32 AM NHFT
My parents had an awful divorce... their case is studied in law school I understand.
My distrust of the "judicial system" stems from my treatment in family court.
Not having a father in your life is tough... hey just look at the way I turned out. ;D
Having seen the results of your upbringing ... we need to study this and make sure this never happens again. :)

One of the 1st times I stopped listening to the government was to ignore all the divorce/custody court appearances and decisions. I wouldn't fight her in court or obey their rulings.

;D ;D ;D

You did your children a service by not fighting (in court especially). :)

The court battles in my family went on for 20 years,

Kat Kanning

Yuck.  I guess some guys aren't so nice when their wives dump them.

eques

They should ban marriage.

That's obviously the problem here.

error

The problem here is that the government is already far too involved in everyone's interpersonal and most intimate relationships.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd 'Posterboy' Danforth on March 06, 2007, 12:31 PM NHFT
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/06/indiana.crash.ap/ :'(

It seems this kind of thing is happening more and more, not with planes but the homicide/suicide stuff over break ups with relationships and children, doesn't it? 

Russell Kanning

My ex-wife used to worry about me kidnapping the kids and taking them to Wyoming. They flew commercially if at all though. :)
She still is not sure if she will let me see them. She has promised to let my parents (plus sister and her kids) see them when they are in Socal in may for my brothers wedding. I will not be going, partly to ensure that they can see my kids. Kinda goodnews/badnews sort of thing.

money dollars

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 06, 2007, 11:34 AM NHFT
One of the 1st times I stopped listening to the government was to ignore all the divorce/custody court appearances and decisions. I wouldn't fight her in court or obey their rulings.
Does that mean the government says you owe a bunch of child support?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: money dollars on March 06, 2007, 04:21 PM NHFT
Does that mean the government says you owe a bunch of child support?
Yea ... like $120,000.

Pat K

My eyes almost fell out when I saw that Cathleen
typed the word scumbag.

cathleeninnh

Don't ever cross me as I have more where that came from. ;)

Cathleen

Pat K

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

My ex-wife mentioned that it concerned her when I have threatened force ... particularly with say ... a shotgun.
I didn't understand where she was getting those quotes. Maybe I found it.

http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=2015

Now, as you can see by a very quick perusal of Russell Kanning's entry on the "New Hampshire Underground" website, being arrested would seem to be exactly that for which he ws hoping. And in fact if you refer to the NH Indy media site here, he announced in May he planned on doing exactly what happened today.
"My goal is to get on the plane with no I.D. and a big goddamn gun, if it's this time or next time...I'll just keep trying to do it."

Kanning stresses that he will not resist arrest or do anything that might be perceived as physically threatening if you aren't a sissy. He says this act of nonviolent resistance will follow the model laid down by Mahatma Gandhi, who used peaceful noncooperation to expel the British from India but would have been better served by a Sten MK V submachine gun.

"We'll go slowly, we'll talk with them, we might even tell them everything we're going to do ahead of time. We're *not* trying to hurt anybody unless personal defense requires us to begin shooting," he says.
Obviously he decided to not take the gun this time, but if you think this is the speech of a 'libertarian', I'm sorry, I disagree.

Now you might wonder if "the authorities" might have been looking for him. Well, yes, and he was about 4 days late:
Summary:

What: Civil disobedience against airplane passenger I.D. requirement and anti-Second Amendment measures.

Where: Manchester Airport in New Hampshire (exact spot to be determined)

When: Saturday, June 11 @ noon

Who: Russell Kanning of Keene, NH, supporters from NHfree.com

Why: To draw attention to the fact that without a government license, you can barely go anywhere, and without a government law enforcement badge, you can't bring personal protection on to an aeroplane. You think those hijackers would have threatened anyone with a bunch of puny boxcutters if passengers could carry? NO SIR! Instead of a US Air snack box, they'da been given a lead sandwich... A few guys with office equipment should not be able to kill 3,000 people, and I for one will nevar forget.

How: By approaching a TSA checkpoint with a ticket but no I.D and a big honkin' gun, then walking forward through it until arrested or allowed to board. More contacts and details to appear in future releases, which you can find at NHfree.com and for more information about the right to bear arms on airplanes, visit keepandbeararms.com
Now, Thomas, you may feel a reason to support this stupidity, I just don't. The fact that he wimped out on the gun bit doesn't at all change the fact that it was his announced intent to take a gun on an aircraft. My guess is that might have put a few folks on edge, especially after the fact that this nimrod had previously announced "We're *not* trying to hurt anybody unless personal defense requires us to begin shooting".