• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Whats the girl situation?

Started by Mattchew, March 06, 2007, 05:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 07, 2007, 07:27 AM NHFT
My son loves it when we're in Plymouth and the college girls are crossing the road in the crosswalks, he thinks there's some "hotties".  He's even put his name and phone # up in the windsheild while they pass by, pathetic I know, but I love him anyway!  ::)

Pathetic?.....maybe,  but, Inventive! ;D

Raineyrocks

He's inventive, alright!

This is off topic but it's a funny story.  When Jon was around 12 years old, he had a permission slip and had to put down his parent's names, he wrote mommy and daddy.  The saddest part is he thought he filled it out correctly!  No wonder he's asking me to help him fill out his job application sheets now! :D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd 'Posterboy' Danforth on March 07, 2007, 07:40 AM NHFT
My son loves it when we're in Plymouth and the college girls are crossing the road in the crosswalks, he thinks there's some "hotties".  He's even put his name and phone # up in the windsheild while they pass by, pathetic I know, but I love him anyway!  ::)

Pathetic?.....maybe,  but, Inventive! ;D

Oh no, now Lloyd's going to use that technique too  :o

Lloyd Danforth

Hey!....I can out-pathetic any teenager!

I've always thought it would be cool if we had light boards on the back and sides of our cars so we could message others on the road.  "you have a soft tire',  'your door is not latched',  'I'm buying coffee at the next exit!',  '420?',  My cell # is___________________',  'Keep ringing it...please!'..................

I can barely type this while I'm sitting here, so it would have to be voice operated.

Kat Kanning

Wow, Lloyd.  That's a great idea!  The technology is all there.  You could actually do that and be a millionaire.  :$$: :$$: :$$:

Lloyd Danforth

I have a new toy.  two pieces of wood. 1) 1 & 1/2 inch square block with a 15/16th inch hole about 1 & 1/8th inches deep bored in one end. 2) 1&1/8th inch long piece of 7/8th in dia. dowel.
That is as high tech as I get ;D

Quantrill

that's a GREAT idea!!!
:)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Quantrill on March 07, 2007, 11:11 AM NHFT

that's a GREAT idea!!!
:)

When the girls didn't notice his sign he came up with a second idea, which of course he didn't do.  He had a soda bottle and crinkled up his sign, put it in the bottle and said, "I know, I'll throw the bottle out of the window and some girl will find it and call me." ::)

Kat Kanning

Hey that one could work.  Have you seen the movie Message in a Bottle?  It's the ultimate in chick-flick :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 07, 2007, 01:32 PM NHFT

Hey that one could work.  Have you seen the movie Message in a Bottle?  It's the ultimate in chick-flick :)

Well I forgot to mention that it was a glass soda bottle, it would've smashed all over the road and he would've been in alot of trouble. ;D

error

The thing with chick flicks is that you really should have a chick with you when watching the flick.

Dreepa

Quote from: error on March 07, 2007, 03:32 PM NHFT
The thing with chick flicks is that you really should have a chick with you when watching the flick.
To wake you up when they are over?

error

d_goddard

Russell Kanning

Us married guys enjoy razzing all the single libertarian geeks that are chickless. This never gets old. :)
My favorite is when single 25 year old males give out relationship and child rearing advice.